Chapter 186: Seo Yeji is Really Closing in

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taejoo’s information came through. The paparazzi that were following Jooeun were from South Korea and were an extremely professional team. He also found out they were in action because they had met with Sublime’s Artists Director, Ahn Bohyun. The answer was obvious.

Kangjun’s expression was abnormally upset. He suddenly realized a lot of things. Back during his incident with Jiwon, although the incident was exposed by Hyomin and Bohyun, the substantive evidence came from the hidden flashes that followed them around.

In other words, was that Yeji’s doing? Did she want to play the same trick again? She had already taken Jiwon’s life, did she also want Jooeun’s?

“I’m not sure what those people managed to capture.”

“I really liked President Seo at one stage. I felt she was competent and strong like a heroine. Who would have thought she’d turn out to be as cruel as a wolf?” Minjung couldn’t help but sigh.

Jooeun sat on the hotel bed, she was immensely calm. No matter how ruthless Yeji was, it would never stop her determination to become an international supermodel. Although Yeji was ruthless, Jooeun could be even more ruthless.

Seeing Jooeun remain silent, Kangjun was slightly terrified. After being around her for quite some time, he had developed a certain level of understanding towards her. Even though she was quiet like usual, one could decipher her mood through slight variations in her silence.

For example, when she was with Jeonghwan, her silence carried with it a relaxed and comfortable mood. When with outsiders, her silence made her feel unapproachable.

And at this moment, Jooeun’s silence had reached a stage where one should be terrified. The more she didn’t speak, the more it meant she was thinking of a way to strike back at Yeji.

Yejii had already pushed things this far. Jooeun’s future would definitely not be at Sublime.

“What do you plan to do?”

“What else could I do? I’m just going to let her take as many photos as she wants.” Jooeun smiled slightly like she didn’t care. But Kangjun knew, if Yeji was a mantis, then Jooeun was an Oriole.

“All you need to focus on right now is to walk the YSL show to the best of your ability. Everything else is not as important as this.”

“But I don’t think Yeji will let me appear on the runway. Right now she is tossing up between using me and destroying me.” Jooeun’s mind was clear as she lifted her head and looked into Kangjun’s eyes. “If you were Yeji, which would you choose?”

“The thing is, I don’t think she’s captured anything yet.”

“Not necessarily.” Jooeun was referring to the incident with the male model. As long as Yeji wanted to, she could even use such a small encounter to destroy Jooeun after careful planning.

“Just focus on preparing for the show. Everything else, I will handle it.” Kangjun reassured.

Jooeun smiled. She trusts Kangjun, but not 100%. In this entire world, the only person she could trust entirely is Jeonghwan.

“Jooeun, I didn’t know you were in such a dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter