Chapter 213: I am Jung Chaeyeon

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside GK Entertainment’s meeting hall, under the flashes of the cameras, Director Ji Changwook sat sternly on the stage. Next to him was the quiet and low-profile Cha Jooeun.

Reporters and fans had once praised Cha Jooeun for her aloofness from the world. But they now felt, her low-profile and introverted personality was all an act to conceal her scheming. They hated this Cha Jooeun. They wanted so badly to tear off her mask and send her far away from their sight so she could realize the terrifying power of the public.

Changwook understood the thoughts that were running through these people’s heads. After scanning his eyes across the hall, he finally started talking. “From today onwards, Cha Jooeun will be an artist of GK. I am aware that the public has doubts about her. Since I made a promise yesterday, today I will satisfy everyone’s curiosity. Didn’t you all prepare questions to ask Cha Jooeun? In that case, she is right here. Feel free to ask her what you want to know. However, I have one condition. Please ask her one question at a time.”

Most of the reporters had notebooks in their hands scribbled with a plethora of questions. They were tempted to hand these notebooks directly to Cha Jooeun like an exercise book and force her to write down all her answers.

“I would like to ask Miss Cha to explain the entire incident with Jung Chaeyeon.”

The first reporter was aware that Changwook was a master at playing around with their questions, so she learned from her experience and only asked one question, requesting for Cha Jooeun to explain everything in one go.

Cha Jooeun glanced at Changwook and he responded with a nod, reassuring her to relax and answer comfortably.

Cha Jooeun turned back to the reporters and stared straight into the live broadcast camera. “I did indeed do a test to see if my kidneys were compatible with Chaeyeon. However, after terminating my contract with CN, Chaeyeon has not made contact with me. I found out about her condition at the same time that you guys did. That’s the entire story.”

“You’re lying! According to Jung Chaeyeon’s friend, she tried to contact you multiple times, but you verbally ridiculed her and even told Jung Chaeyeon to go die.”

Faced with the reporter’s sharp questioning, Jooeun smiled. “Jung Chaeyeon’s friend? Have you confirmed this person’s identity? Have you met her in person?”

The reporter froze. She was suddenly speechless. “But you indeed promised to save Jung Chaeyeon, yet she is now dead!”

“For words like this to leave your mouth, I don’t think it would be unreasonable for me to slap you across the face.” Jooeun’s voice was extremely cold. “May I ask how this reporter found out that Jung Chaeyeon is dead? If you claim someone is dead without doing a proper investigation, I wonder how you got your qualifications. On the other hand, if you did investigate and still claim that she is dead, then I think you must be cold-hearted because your actions are extremely deplorable.”

“Cha Jooeun, didn’t you know Jung Chaeyeon is missing? Didn’t you deliberately dispose of the corpse so you could cover up your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter