Chapter 148: Did They Expect Him to Let Them Go?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the moment Lee Jeonghwan made an appearance, the photographer was filled with excitement. However, this excitement slowly transformed into fear. Judging by the scene in front of them, it seemed, Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun did not have a simple relationship!

If this was the case, then from his actions just now, Lee Jeonghwan had reason enough to kill him a million times.

“I’m feeling much better.” Jooeun told the frantic Jeonghwan as she felt warmer. “Thank you, President Lee.”

Seeing a bit of color had returned to Jooeun’s cheek, Jeonghwan finally took a step back as he said, “I was passing by and saw you doing a photo shoot. How could you be standing barefoot on a frozen lake in such cold weather?”

Jooeun stared at him blankly before realizing he wanted to make them pay. So she smiled. “This is something a model must endure.”

“Really?” Jeonghwan asked Jooeun with a deeper meaning. He then turned to look at the photographer and said calmly. “What type of scene are you trying to create? Since I have some free time and have come across Jooeun, I might as well stay and pay her a visit.”

The photographer’s expression darkened. He never expected Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun were so well acquainted with each other.

“Why are you looking down? You weren’t like this a moment ago when you were talking to Jooeun.” Jeonghwan asked in a deep voice. “What? Are you afraid? You didn’t know Jooeun and I knew each other in private?”

“I…yes, I didn’t know. I really didn’t know.” the photographer felt like his tongue had been frozen, none of his words came out completely.

“Is that why you thought you were allowed to bully her?” Jeonghwan’s voice intensified in a cold and powerful tone. “What were you shooting? All I saw was Jooeun in a summer dress, barefoot on the frozen lake.”

“President Lee, I didn’t do it on purpose. I didn’t know.” the photographer desperately tried to explain himself. Compared to the arrogant man earlier, he was like two completely different people.

“Then let’s continue the shoot!” Jeonghwan suddenly exclaimed before turning to look at Minjung.

Minjung immediately responded by bringing two chairs over and placing them behind Jooeun and Jeonghwan so they could sit down. “It’s been a while since I’ve witnessed an outdoor shoot like this. Go on, continue.”

The photographer took a quick glance at Jooeun. He wanted to tell Jeonghwan, Jooeun had already decided to walk out and before he arrived, they were actually being torn apart by this issue. However, at this time, Jeonghwan added, “I especially enjoy watching photographers demonstrate.”

With this, everyone’s expressions looked uneasy. They all knew the photographer was about to receive his retribution! The photographer’s face turned pale.

“President

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter