Chapter 118: A Good Show

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyomin-ssi, I’m not sure how many more years of glory Cha Jooeun will have, but if you continue to go against her, then you will only be able to enjoy these next few days.” The show director couldn’t help but stick up for Jooeun. “With Cha Jooeun’s status, it is definitely hard for her to get into a top agency since the industry is so competitive. But even Yeji can’t say that Cha Jooeun isn’t qualified. Don’t you think, as a small manager, you are thinking too highly of yourself?”

Hyomin gave a deep and unhappy look at the show director. He was getting a bit out of line. Even if he was friends with Seo Yeji, how could he stick his nose into their business?

“Don’t worry. I’ve said these words because I am certain there is no way Cha Jooeun can join Sublime!”

The show director felt Hyomin was being overly confident and pretentious. Even if she is Yeji’s right-hand woman, in the end, Yeji is the CEO. No wonder she went ahead and signed Jooeun without letting her know. It seemed, there’s going to be a good show to watch.

“Oh that’s right, I am friends with your CEO. So I am reasonably polite to you. But from now on, as long as it is one of my shows, I don’t want to see your face. I don’t want us to annoy each other. Regarding this, I will speak to President Seo myself.”

As for Suzy, the fact that she had brought her uncle to help her snatch the opening, he had a feeling it would make an interesting news headline. Would Lee Jeonghwan be satisfied with him doing that?

On the way home, Jooeun leaned comfortably on Jeonghwan. It seemed no other embrace in this world could make her feel safer and at ease. In regards to how Jooeun had acted in front of the show director, Jeonghwan was quite satisfied. It seemed Jooeun had seriously taken their relationship into consideration and didn’t merely say she would.

“Seo Yeji wanted me to teach Park Hyomin a lesson. But instead, I made her even more arrogant.”

“I’m sure someone like Seo Yeji would have predicted this outcome and actually expected you to inflate her ego.” Jeonghwan said gently. “We often do things like this to teach our staff a lesson. Whenever they’ve gone too far, this is the only effective method to use on them.”

Jooeun smiled and responded. “This method makes sense.”

When you are trying to persuade someone, no method is faster and more memorable than making them suffer a fall.

“Are you tired?”

“I’m okay. Back when I was in France, I spent a record-breaking 12 hours repeatedly changing clothes.” Jooeun wrapped her arms around Jeonghwan’s waist and whispered in his ear. “Can’t you tell I just want you to dote on me?”

Jeonghwan let out a gentle laugh and subconsciously hugged her tighter.

After arriving home, the couple had a quick shower and headed to bed. Jeonghwan watched TV with Jooeun. However, as the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter