Chapter 120: Doesn’t the Madam Not Want You to Interfere?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In an instant,

[Cha Jooeun Refuses to Share a Stage With Mini-Jooeun!]

[Cha Jooeun Absent From Perfume Event Because She Wants to Avoid Jennie Kim]

[Cha Jooeun’s Open-Mindedness is All an Act!]

and other headlines appeared on all the entertainment news sources. As Jennie was still young, it was expected adults would be more forgiving towards this 16-year-old. So the fact that Jooeun did not appear at the perfume event was immediately blown up by all the ‘mother fans’. Of course, YG spared no effort, taking advantage of this opportunity to use Jooeun to create hype.

Although Yeji wasn’t shamed by YG’s actions, she still immediately gave Kangjun a phone call.

“Kangjun, have you seen today’s news?”

“Yes, I’ve seen it.” Kangjun replied as he held his hand to his forehead. In actual fact, he had not noticed until he heard the name Jooeun come up on the news and realized it was his artist.

“Do you know how hard Cha Jooeun has worked to get to where she is today? Even if you don’t respect her, don’t go and destroy her. Does she owe you? Does she deserve to be treated like this?” Yeji’s tone was furious. “I will do my best to hold back the media, but I don’t think Jennie Kim will let things go so easily.”

Kangjun quickly washed his face and flipped through Jooeun’s details. He did not intend to harm anyone, he just didn’t expect this incident would affect Jooeun in such a negative way.

Jennie took advantage of the fact that she was young to feed off the public’s sympathy. Netizens claimed Cha Jooeun was detrimental to the new generation; Mini-Jooeun was merely a nickname, yet she acted in such a way. They demanded that Jooeun make an official apology and explain why she was absent from the perfume event.

Kangjun realized how hard Cha Jooeun had worked to climb up and out of every scandalous situation; he felt uneasy. He decided to give Jooeun a phone call.

“Hello? Cha Jooeun speaking.” a calm voice answered.

“This is Seo Kangjun.”

Upon hearing the name of the person on the other end of the line, Jooeun’s expression turned cold. She turned off the TV in front of her, putting the living room into complete silence.

“Please speak.”

“In regards to the event…”

“If Mr. Seo has no intention to be my manager, you could have spoken to President Seo. I don’t actually have high hopes for my manager. As for the incident with the event, the negative news is already out there, there’s nothing else to say about it. I will find a way to fix the situation, you don’t need to worry.” Jooeun expressed her thoughts resolutely.

Kangjun was stunned. So this was Cha Jooeun’s temper. Most importantly, Jooeun did not give him a chance to explain before hanging up the phone. Did this mean he was in trouble?

In reality, it’s not that Jooeun wasn’t upset, but she felt that being upset wouldn’t help the situation at all. Jennie was closing in on her one step at a time. She wanted to see her make mistakes so that she could eventually take over her position. She wouldn’t allow herself to fall into Jennie Kim’s trap.

Not long after, Jooeun received a phone call from Yeji. “Jooeun, this incident is indeed Kangjun’s fault, I will tell him to immediately fix it.”

“President Seo, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter