Chapter 84: Make Park Shinhye Pay Everything Back at Once

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the last day of September and the Annual Model Awards Ceremony is about to take place at 7 PM that night.

As a guest award presenter, Jooeun will walk down the red carpet with the famous artist, Jang Geun Seuk, who is also one of the judges.

Hearing Minjung mention this name, the first thing that came to Jooeun’s mind is the sleazy middle-aged man at the Bright Night Gala.

“Jang Geun Seuk! Why is it him?”

On the side, Minjung continued to chatter about things to take note of for the awards ceremony. However, Jooeun’s heart felt uneasy. “Unnie, can you help me prepare a hidden camera?”

“Hidden camera? I don’t have anything like that. But I do have a voice-recording brooch. Why?”

“I don’t think Jang Geunseuk has good intentions.” Jooeun said as she lifted her head to look at Minjung. “There have already been many reports about him within the industry. The fact that he has been organized to enter with me, I need to be wary of it.”

“OK, I will help you prepare it in a moment.” Minjung replied after realizing the situation. She held the back of her head in frustration. “Jooeun, you deserve an assistant that is more capable and thoughtful. I’ve realized all I can do is ride your coattail.”

“You’ve been good to me these past few years, I don’t wish for anything else.” There’s no harm in having a smart support team, but they wouldn’t be guaranteed to always be loyal to her. Whereas, Minjung was just right. All she needed now, is a capable manager to take over the work from Jeonghwan. She didn’t want Jeonghwan to be so hands-on; it’s too tiring for him.

The two looked at each other and smiled; they understood each other. It’s at this time that Minjung received a phone call from Taejoo asking her to tell Jooeun to look at the entertainment news. Minjung the TV with a confused expression before seeing Park Shinhye full of spirit in front of the camera receiving an interview.

“Park Shinhye has signed on with a new agency, ending her relationship with CN Entertainment!”

“Exposed: JYP’s newly signed artist. So it really isn’t Cha Jooeun, but her?!”

“Park Shinhye announces the cancellation of her contract with CN Entertainment. All is revealed about her betrayal to Jung Yonghwa.”

Seeing these headlines, regardless of when it happened, one thing is clear: Yonghwa and Shinhye had split!

“Shinhye must be feeling proud again.” Minjung shook the remote in her hand as she sneered. “Hmmph.”

“Let’s see if she can still be proud after tonight.” Jooeun looked at Shinhye who is being interviewed on TV. Towards this woman, she had long lost her patience and sympathy.

“Thinking of it, she is quite pitiful. After just signing on with a new company, she will have to fall from her perch straight away.”

Jooeun smirked. The reason Shinhye had been so rash in making an announcement was because she’s afraid some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter