Chapter 105: Taking Note

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the same time, while his cousin isn't paying attention, Han Jiwoo swapped out Cha Jooeun's scandal with the article he had prepared. It's not until the article created an uproar in the media that Yoo Minshik realized, the scandal his cousin released did not even mention Cha Jooeun in the headline. The headline read,

[Shocking Revelation: Solid Evidence against New Models Involved in the Bed-Climbing Scandal!]

Han Jiwoo cleverly avoided mentioning Jooeun as previously agreed upon with Minjung. Now that everyone knew Jooeun wasn't involved, there's no point in throwing her into the mix. The article that was released, contained detailed information about Jang Geunseuk's whereabouts and photos of models involved with his under-the-table operations. Their names were all replaced with one-letter nicknames. Most importantly, Han Jiwoo excitedly mentioned that his information came from 'Miss P', a manager from a famous agency whose name has a similar meaning as 'gorgeous'. He practically told everyone, the person is Park Hyomin!

Yoo Minshik was so angry, he almost smashed Han Jiwoo's computer. Meanwhile, Han Jiwoo looked at him with a ridiculing smile. "Don't be angry. After I get paid I'll give you a 10% split."

"Who gave you the confidence to do this?" Jaehan slammed his hands on the table; the fire in his eyes looked like they were ready to burn Jiwoo alive.

"If you had treated me fairly, I would not have done this to you. But now, all you can do is wait for Park Hyomin to come to look for you."

After speaking, Han Jiwoo took everything he owned, except his keyboard, and left the small studio.

Minshik never expected Jooeun's methods are so clever. By deflecting the danger onto someone else, not only did she start a battle between Park Hyomin and the models involved with Jang Geunseuk, but she also destroyed the relationship between the cousins. Now that the article had been released, it's already too late for him to stop it from spreading. He should not have offended Cha Jooeun! If he hadn't written fake articles about Cha Jooeun, he would not be in the situation he's currently in; not only did he not receive any money, he had attracted a whole heap of trouble!

As soon as the scandal was released, the four models involved and Park Hyomin became the hottest topic online. Netizens are obsessed with guessing the names of those involved, and the only obvious name is Park Hyomin. After all, the article is too ambiguous and there's only one manager with the surname Park in Sublime.

Good friends called Hyomin to check on her situation. But after seeing the article, she decided to stay quiet for a while as she adjusted her glasses. She could roughly guess, this is Cha Jooeun's counterattack and method of revenge. At the same time, it was a warning.

Hyomin turned off her computer. She originally intended on leaving the office, but the people in the office are pointing and complaining about her. It seemed they had all assumed she was the one that had sold the bed-climbing information to the reporters. In the end, she had gained benefits, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter