Chapter 65: Careful Preparations

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing her say that they looked like a perfect couple, Jeonghwan's heart warmed up. However, deep down he understood, according to her current status in the industry, Jooeun still had a long way to go before she's on the same level as him. Even top superstars found the closest they could get to Jeonghwan is a simple tinkering of wine glasses; everyone in the industry knew, he did not like people that rode on other's coattails.

As for announcing their marriage, he could do it anytime, but he had promised Jooeun he would give her time to prove herself; he would wait until the day they were on the same level. He gently Jooeun's hair; the palm of his hands emitted a sense of encouragement. He believed Jooeun had the ability to climb to the top, so he didn't want her to spend the rest of her life merely being a pretty face by his side.

"I forgot to tell you, 1stLook's front cover has been finalized."

Jooeun looked up sweetly and teased. "The people from 1stLook must have no idea they were chatting to the infamous President Lee."

"I also had a rare experience of the joys of being a small assistant. Most importantly, I have invited the editor of 1stLook to you down the red carpet and protect you."

and protect.

After hearing this, Jooeun turned around and wrapped her arm around Jeonghwan's neck. Her eyes contained a touch of warmth. "You've given me so much, what can I do for you in return? Everything I have, you already have it. And everything I don't have, you already have the ability to obtain."

Jeonghwan gently returned her embrace and answered her in a simple manner. "All I need is you."

Jooeun buried her head into Jeonghwan's shoulder as tears flowed from her eyes. Jeonghwan helplessly patted her back; he realized the woman in his embrace is so easily touched and satisfied.

The next day, Jooeun met up with the photographer sent from the US by Mina and started work on the front cover of Vanity Fair's October Issue. Afterward, all she had left to do with IPKNis a stage event. Whereas, 1stLook's front cover is to be shot after the Bright Night Gala.

Regarding the Bright Night Gala, CN handled it with a low profile. After all, there were so many big shots and superstars attending, they had to remain modest; unlike last time when Shinhye shamelessly compared herself to someone famous. Above all, they didn't want Jooeun to pick up on any clues. So this time around, they decided not to speak about it openly.

"If it wasn't because you broke up with Jooeun, according to her current fame and popularity, it wouldn't be hard to make her into an international supermodel. As a result, CN would also go up in value. However, look what happened now." Ryeowon looked at the comments about Jooeun online. Fans were contacting CN through all different methods, asking them about Jooeun's current state. Ryeowon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter