Chapter 94: Clearing the Injustice

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Get lost!

Hearing these two words, Yonghwa is startled. Jooeun had never spoken down to him like this, especially from so high. He felt like a clown, revealing the most humiliating side of himself to Jooeun, whilst unknowingly being proud of himself and thinking he’s invincible.

The thing that’s even harder to accept is that he had once called Jooeun a sl*t. However, this word seemed to have rebounded off her and slapped him in the face with burning pain.

Yonghwa wanted to retaliate, but seeing Lee Jeonghwan’s hand intertwined with Jooeun’s, his mouth opened, yet no words came out. All he could do is helplessly get up off the floor and leave the restaurant in front of everyone’s amused gaze.

After leaving the restaurant, he found a secluded spot and punched the wall angrily. But even though he had his regrets, he could no longer turn back. Not only had he lost his status and reputation, but he also lost his self-esteem. This is the consequence of cheating and having an affair. It’s a choice that he had made and karma followed closely behind him.

Not long after, Jeonghwan and Jooeun also left the restaurant. After holding back for a moment, Yonghwa couldn’t help but run after Jooeun. However, he was stopped. “Haven’t you given up yet?”

He had almost forgotten, Jooeun and Jeonghwan are already a married couple, what is the point of him chasing after her? Jooeun had already married the best man in Seoul and this man could give her everything she wanted!

“I just want to make up for all that I’ve done to Jooeun, I can do anything.”

“No need.” Taejoo said coldly. “With our President around to protect her, there is no way Madam will suffer. Please do not make yourself sound on the same level of importance as our President!”

“No…”

“Taejoo Oppa.”

Jooeun seemed to have heard their conversation as she called Taejoo over. After listening to the couple’s instructions, Taejoo turned back to Yonghwa and asked, “The madam wants to know when did you discover there was something going on between Park Shinhye and Jang Geunseuk?”

“Seoul Hotel, Room 3029. I caught them in bed together. The hotel has security footage.”

“Thanks.” After responding with one simple word, Jooeun closed the car door. She didn’t take another single glance at Yonghwa, nor did she turn back.

Hearing this reply from Jooeun, made Yonghwa feel like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders as he finally relaxed. Why did he have to get to this point to realize how great Jooeun is?

“Jooeun … Jooeun …”

Yonghwa watched as Jeonghwan’s Aston car drove off into the distance, his gaze followed Jooeun. However, he gave up all hope, because he knew, there’s no way he could steal her from Jeonghwan’s hands.

The truth is, Jooeun thanked Yonghwa out of politeness like she would to a stranger. Most importantl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter