Chapter 93: Jung Yonghwa, Get Lost!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In fact, describing himself as a beggar isn’t even low enough when being compared to Lee Jeonghwan.

No, he couldn’t accept it. How could Jooeun marry Lee Jeonghwan? The Jooeun that he didn’t want, how could she marry the most mysterious and powerful man in the entertainment industry? This couldn’t be true, he must be dreaming.

After soothing Jooeun, Jeonghwan finally lifted his head to look at Yonghwa. His cold piercing eyes were like that of an eagle looking at its prey. His y plump lips moved slightly. “It seems Mr. Jung isn’t used to the food here.”

His deep and mellow voice is enough to make anyone’s heart shudder. Yonghwa felt a shiver down his spine as he swallowed nervously. After hearing Jeonghwan’s icy cold words, he fell out of his chair and landed on the floor. His embarrassing reaction made it hard for the staff to hold back their laughter.

“You..you guys enjoy your meal, I’m going to leave first.” Yonghwa wanted to get up off the floor, but…

“You want to go?” Jeonghwan lifted his gaze nonchalantly as he continued. “Where do you want to go?”

Hearing Jeonghwan’s voice, the staff near the exit immediately blocked the doorway. It’s obvious, from the moment Yonghwa stepped foot in the restaurant, he isn’t going to leave that easily.

“Didn’t Mr. Jung want to see me? We haven’t even spoken much and you already want to leave?” Jeonghwan gently cut the steak in front of him as he took one glance at Yonghwa. After cutting the steak, he thoughtfully placed it in front of Jooeun.

Yonghwa remained seated on the floor as he trembled; there’s no way he could reject Lee Jeonghwan.

“I…I can step out to clear Jooeun’s name, to make it clear that she didn’t climb into anyone’s bed.” Yonghwa thought this is what Lee Jeonghwan wanted, the reason he had decided to see him.

However, Jeonghwan smiled slightly. “Did you think Jooeun needs your help?” Jeonghwan stopped cutting and looked at Yonghwa. “She hasn’t needed you for a long time. With me around, you are nothing.”

Yonghwa was frightened. He suddenly realized he had no idea what Lee Jeonghwan’s purpose in seeing him. If it isn’t because he wanted him to clear Jooeun’s name, then what could it be? Did he simply want to humiliate him? Or perhaps, did Lee Jeonghwan want to see him being completely defeated and helpless?

“President Lee, in that case, what do you plan to do with me?” Yonghwa is too nervous. Jeonghwan simply wanted to question him, but Yonghwa somehow felt a sense of danger from his words. He felt his pride had been completely trampled on by Jeonghwan.

“Regarding that, you will need to ask my wife.” Jeonghwan turned his head to his wife. His tone of voice is caring and gentle – comple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter