Chapter 48: Return in Low Spirits

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye would have never imagined the fate ahead of her. From her position in front of Jooeun, there was no way she could see Jooeun's expression, plus, she was overly confident (she thought she was comparable to Im Yoona) so upon hearing the photographer and his staff clapping and cheering, she actually thought it was for her. After all, Jooeun was behind her and she was blocking her.

"OK, let's shoot the next set!"

Because of their clothes, Jooeun mostly ended up standing behind Shinhye. Even when they stood side by side, Shinhye always led. This made Shinhye quite proud.

After the final set of photos were done, the photographers once again couldn't help but applaud Jooeun's amazing performance. Shinhye acted like a supermodel as she stood in front of Jooeun accepting all the cheers for herself. Eventually, Shinhye left the studio first, giving the photographer a chance to approach Jooeun.

"That model is so annoying, however, I won't point it out. Once the magazine's front cover is released and everyone sees the comparison between you two, she will experience a big slap to her face. There will be plenty of people helping you to teach her a lesson." The photographer was indeed a senior in the industry, stuff like this was not unusual to him.


"Thank you." Jooeun smiled.

"No need. You were really the most skilled model I have ever worked with. I can't deny, you are on the same level as Western models." The photographer raised his thumb at her. "The weekly publication will be released next Wednesday. Look forward to it. You will definitely ignite the Oriental Trend."

"That's not something I can decide, all I did was give my best." Jooeun felt that the industry was not short of hardworking people; there were so many artists with talent and skills, but many only got halfway to fame, apart from hard work, luck was an important factor.

When she returned to the waiting room, Shinhye jumped right into Yonghwa's embrace as she recounted how she had received applause. After listening to her, Yonghwa wrapped his arm around her waist, he knew she would succeed. However, he had no idea, the applause had nothing to do with Shinhye. At this time, Jooeun also entered the room. Upon seeing her, the staff that was tidying the studio raised his thumb at her. "You are really the best model I've ever seen."

Mo Yurou didn't understand what he was saying. After all, her English was limited but Yonghwa understood he was praising Jooeun. Most importantly, the staff knew Shinhye didn't understand English. So assuming Yonghwa also did not understand, he looked at Shinhye in extreme disgust and said, "I really can't believe that woman is your colleague. She can't possibly be called a model, she has no professional skills at all and views herself too highly. It's bad enough that she doesn't understand English, she even thought we were all praising her. There's something wrong with her."

After speaking, the staff left. Jooeun turned to look at Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter