Chapter 47: A Magazine with Two People

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the solo shoot was complete, Jooeun stepped out of the studio to allow for the set to change. She also needed to put on a new set of clothes. However, upon returning to the waiting room, Shinhye's assistant was standing guard at the door with a provoking look towards her.

"President Jung is inside, you will have to wait for a bit."

Jooeun glanced at Shinhye's assistant calmly before gently pushing him aside and opening the door. Inside the room, Shinhye was sitting on Yonghwa's lap. The two were immersed in a passionate moment. The scene in front of her was like the night she discovered the two of them cheating on her. This kind of provocation and disregard for other people around them seemed like they thought they had already won.

Upon seeing the two, Jooeun wasn't angry or hurt like the first time she had discovered them this way. Instead, her eyes looked at them in mockery and ridicule. Shinhye did not expect Jooeun to walk in so suddenly. Seeing Jooeun act naturally, she couldn't continue what she was doing.

Realizing the situation, Yonghwa also pushed Shinhye off his lap. "Let's continue back at the hotel tonight."

"I love you, Yonghwa." Shinhye took the opportunity to confess her love proudly. After all, she had stolen the best thing Jooeun owned, Yonghwa or so she thought.

"I also love you, babe." After reassuring the woman in his arms, Yonghwa stood up and warned Jooeun. "You will both be doing your photoshoot together in a moment, make sure to coordinate well with Shinhye. You too, Shinhye, don't cause trouble for each other. We can't afford to make an even bigger joke of ourselves, understood?"

"Yonghwa, don't you understand Jooeun by now? Isn't her purpose of being here to cause us trouble? Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her."

Jooeun was quiet the entire time. Using her fluent English, she just simply asked the stylist and makeup artist to continue with their work. Yonghwa left the room with an angry expression on his face. Passing by some staff, he took the opportunity to ask them how Shinhye's photoshoot went. They all responded with 'Not bad', 'she has a promising future', 'Very good' and 'she will go viral'. Whereas, when asked about Jooeun, they just smiled meaningfully with no opinion. Jooeun was so perfect, they couldn't find words to express it. However, in Yonghwa's eyes, he thought Shinhye must have left a stronger impression.

As the photoshoot was approaching, the stylist sincerely prepared one black and one white piece of clothing for them. The plan was to make them appear like a pair of sisters. Originally, Shinhye's provocative character was more suited to black, whereas Jooeun's gentleness was more suited to white. But because white was more eye-catching, Shinhye ran over first and snatched the white one for herself.

"This." The fashion designer was put in a difficult position.

"Give it to her." Jooeun said without even blinking an eye. "As long as Miss Park is sure she won't regret it!"

However, Minjung was n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter