Chapter 197: You Have a Wife Slave at Home

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jooeun, although I can no longer be your manager, I will forever remember the time that I spent with you. I feel very happy and lucky to have met you." When the time finally came for Kangjun to leave, he stuck out his hand and gestured for Jooeun to shake it.

Jooeun gave a gentle laugh as she grabbed his hand and tilted her head. "To be honest, you are truly an amazing manager. If not for Yeji's scheming, I had no intention of letting you go."

Kangjun let go of Jooeun's hand. For a slight moment, he refused to believe what had happened. "I also thought at one time, I'd be able to accompany you to the end. Even if not, I at least hoped to help you become a supermodel. However, it doesn't matter even if I'm no longer in this position, there is someone else that is willing. I'm sure you are well aware that you have a wife slave at home."

"I am also a husband slave, OK?" Jooeun refuted.

"I will continue to pay attention to you. If you have any difficulties, don't hesitate to give me a call. If one day you decide not to be a model anymore and want to become an actress, you can come to look for me."

"Perhaps, there really will be a day like that." Jooeun felt nothing was impossible.

"Well, I have to go now. Jooeun, I know you didn't express your thoughts today because you are waiting for Yeji to turn around and beg you. You've said before, you are going to make her kneel before you. However, take note of Bohyun. Compared to Hyomin and Yeji, he is better at hiding his true intentions."

Jooeun gave a mysterious smile. She wasn't Yeji, so she was well prepared for all possibilities and knew how to be cautious. Kangjun had nothing to worry about. Above all, Jooeun still had Jeonghwan backing her up.

"Hurry and leave. I still need to go home and keep my 'wife slave' company."

Kangjun's lips curved upwards as he reached out his arms to wrap Jooeun in an embrace. Finally, Jooeun and Minjung watched as Kangjun set off for a fresh start. In actual fact, Kangjun knew, even if Yeji hadn't ruined things, he still would not have had the chance to accompany Jooeun on her path to becoming a supermodel – there was already someone that was much more willing to do that. And someone as great as Jooeun, deserved all the best.

"Let's go Jooeun, we should head back to the airport." Minjung reminded. Her work in London was not complete and she only had a couple of days of leave. She couldn't let the photographers and other models continue to wait for her.

"I want to go see Jeonghwan."

"Do you miss him?" Minjung winked.

Jooeun didn't deny it at all as she nodded her head. "Let's go."

Minjung cheerily agreed as she started the car towards GK Entertainment. Along the way, every story that came up on the radio was regarding Sublime's press conference that day. The discussions endlessly circled around Jooeun, Yeji, and Kangjun with opinions all leaning towards one side. Yeji was in deep trouble this time.

"The press conference today helped us get some justice. If not for today,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter