Chapter 196: What an Awesome Face Slap

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seo Kangjun wants to leave!?”

“Of course he wants to leave an agency like this. If he stays around, he is only waiting to be destroyed.”

“But if Seo Kangjun leaves, what will happen to Cha Jooeun?”

“Cha Jooeun is still a model of Sublime.”

Hearing that Kangjun wanted to leave, the reporters slowly started whispering amongst themselves. He couldn’t be blamed for wanting to leave. After all, he had already revealed all of Sublime’s secrets.

Regardless of whether what he said was the truth, Sublime would definitely suffer a loss. Every single incident he mentioned was bound to leave a permanent stain on Sublime’s name and be endlessly dug up and used by opponents until Yeji was completely destroyed. Since Kangjun had already gotten to this point with Yeji, there was no way he would be able to continue working with her.

“Kangjun, do you think after leaving Sublime, someone else would want you? You ignored the company’s interests and exposed our secrets, do you think you could continue in this industry?” Yeji asked. Her voice was sharp but trembling and her words were harsh and unpleasant.

“No one will want you, no one…” She roared from behind the bodyguards.

But so what? Kangjun’s expression had never been so calm. All the struggles and pain he had endured were finally in the past.

So he simply smiled as he responded to Yeji. “Since I’ve decided to leave Sublime, I had no intention of continuing on as a manager. Yeji, you spent your entire life trying to control others, yet you’ve never succeeded. In the process, you’ve instead lost yourself.”

Kangjun’s voice was gentle and firm. From the moment he announced he was leaving, he had already been reborn. In the end, he turned to face the reporters one last time and bowed before looking at Jooeun.

“Cha Jooeun is a truly amazing woman. At least to me, she is amazing. She is someone that upholds her responsibility and maintains her individuality even in such a glamorous industry. She can’t possibly be the ‘’ that Yeji and the paparazzi keep calling her. She enjoys walking on the runway because she believes it is her destiny. She originally wanted to use Sublime as a platform for achieving her dream, but all she got, in the end, was the endless pain caused by Seo Yeji. Towards Yeji, I really have no words. I just have one thing I would like to ask of everyone. The reality is, Sublime has hurt Jooeun more than they have helped her. From now on, whenever an article is released by Sublime regarding Cha Jooeun, I would like to request that you don’t believe it, you can’t believe it.”

Finally, Kangjun faced Jooeun and asked “What do you plan on doing?”

Jooeun laughed. She said from the start, she was only here today to help a friend. “I need to return to London, can you speed up a little?”

The repor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter