Chapter 164: Is Cha Jooeun Crazy?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't get angry too soon. From what I've heard from people within the industry, because of this incident, Sublime has seized the opportunity to place an internal ban on Cha Jooeun. I also heard that the jobs she previously signed have all been given to others. She no longer has the ability to challenge you." Joohyuk's manager sat down beside him and shared all the details he had learned.

"Is this true?" Joohyuk lifted his head and took another sip of wine as he leaned back on the sofa. "Have you confirmed this information?"

"It's pretty much confirmed."

Joohyuk put down his wine and burst out laughing. "Let's see how that b*tch challenges me now. But I have a question. Sublime only just signed on Cha Jooeun, how did their disagreement already get to this point?"

"It's Sublime's internal battle. As outsiders, how can we understand?" A moment later, Joohyuk's manager patted him on the shoulder. "Don't waste your time fighting with her. Right now, she is as unpopular as a sewer rat."

Joohyuk was ecstatic. Disregarding his manager's words, he immediately pulled out his phone and posted a message online.

"Hahaha, I heard Cha Jooeun's been banned by Sublime!"

Cha Jooeun was banned!? Does Joohyuk hate Jooeun so much that he's gone crazy?

The media expressed their confusion. They didn't understand why Sublime had originally signed Cha Jooeun so proudly, yet now they were slapping themselves in the face so quickly. However, as the information came from Joohyuk's mouth, the media felt they had to follow up on the issue and find out the truth. So they directly made a phone call to Sublime's CEO's office.

Originally, Yeji wanted to quietly deal with Jooeun and not blow up the situation, but she never expected Nam Joohyuk would expose everything just like that. She wanted to ban Jooeun. But she didn't want the public to know she was suppressing her just because she was no longer of value. Above all, she especially didn't want them to know that after using Cha Jooeun, she was now trying to discard her. It seemed in her heart, she too was aware that what she was doing was shameless and embarrassing. After all, simply using the incident with Nam Joohyuk as a reason, was too weak and far-fetched. However, what she expected even less, was that Jooeun would actually fight back. Even if Yeji was the opponent, Jooeun won't give in.

"Right now, everyone is spreading the word that Sublime has banned you. They've also found proof that Ahn Hani has taken over a few of your jobs. The public is assuming you are out of luck and as a 29-year-old model, being able to get to Sublime has already been a good enough achievement for you." Kangjun sneered as he looked at the comments online. "However, I must say, the idiot Nam Joohyuk has really done us a huge favor this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter