Chapter 139: Yep, Inseparable

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Sublime’s press conference was over, Kangjun organized for Jooeun to go to a meeting at Harper’s. In the evening, he drove her home.

“Although you have 3 days off, you should report to me before you go anywhere or do anything. So I can be prepared.” Kangjun said as he turned to look at Jooeun. “As for gossip, you’ve always shielded yourself well from it, so I won’t say any more.”

“I know what to do.” Jooeun nodded with her eyes closed. “Also, send Minjung the flight number, I’ll board the flight myself.”

“Why?” He looked at Jooeun questioningly before he appeared to have figured something out. “Do you want to bring someone else? No way, you are working. The probability of having photos taken is too high.”

Jooeun opened her eyes to look at Kangjun without a word.

“Are you guys really that inseparable?”

“Yep, inseparable.” Jooeun replied with a slight smile.

“What exactly do you see in that man? If he really cares about you, how could he watch you get in trouble so many times and not help out?” Kangjun couldn’t quite understand Jooeun’s persistence. To him, a man that relied on a woman was ridiculous. Especially in a glamorous industry that was so complex. If he truly understood Jooeun, he wouldn’t ride her coattail.

Jooeun smiled as usual while Minjung rolled her eyes in the backseat. She couldn’t help but sneer inside. This is only because you don’t know her husband is Lee Jeonghwan. Did you think a simple manager like yourself could see Big Boss as he pleases? If you found out, you’d be terrified!

“We agreed not to interfere with my personal life.”

Kangjun wanted to continue speaking, but Jooeun’s words were enough to shut him up as he nodded. “What else can I say?”

“What I’m doing, I’m clear. And the type of person I’m in love with, I am well aware.” After speaking, Jooeun was helped out of the van by Minjung before she disappeared through the luxurious gates of Nine One Hannam.

Although Jooeun explained things clearly, Kangjun still felt a man that depended on a woman was bad news. However, Sublime was now in a mess. So his main priority was to return to the office first to help Yeji clean things up.

“Jooeun, are you really not planning to tell Manager Seo about Big Boss?” Minjung asked with an expectant smile as she followed closely behind. “I really want to tell him.”

Jooeun opened the door to the villa and walked in. She smiled warmly as she breathed in the aromatic fragrance of dinner. “I don’t completely trust him yet.”

Minjung also smelt the fragrance. Thinking of Big Boss’ cooking, she began to salivate. “I want to eat too.”

“Then let’s eat together.” Jooeun didn’t mind at all.

Although Minjung didn’t want to disturb the couple from having a moment to themselves, she couldn’t resist the temptation of the alluring fragrance.

The trio s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter