Chapter 138: Humiliation

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jooeun understood how Hyomin felt. Her mind must have been blank a moment ago, so now was the time for her to release her anger. It turned out Hyomin wasn’t fearless.

Kangjun stood in front of Jooeun, ready to stop the two from getting any closer as Jooeun gave him a reassuring look. “What do you want to say?”

“What did you say in front of Yeji? Or what did you do in front of Yeji?”

It turned out, Hyomin had thrown the entire blame on her.

“Hyomin, do you really think my words would be enough to sway Yeji?” Jooeun asked calmly. “Why don’t you ask yourself what you did that may have crossed Yeji’s bottom line? You seem to have forgotten your manager identity, or did you think Yeji was old and easy to bully? She didn’t get to where she is because of a manager like you. Her ability, taste, and charisma are the key. It was bad enough you tried to stand in my way, if you didn’t try to challenge her, you would not have turned out this way! After all, if she wanted to strangle you, it would be easier than you think.”

After hearing Jooeun’s words, Hyomin took a few steps back in confusion. Earlier on, when she was on the stage, she depended on her momentary courage. However, now that the overall situation had been set, she suddenly felt scared.

Jooeun remained calm as she enjoyed the expression on Hyomin’s face. Of course, she no longer had to care about a stray dog like Hyomin. So she walked out of the building with Kangjun. All that was awaiting Hyomin was misery.

“Yejii hasn’t dealt with Bohyun yet.” Kangjun reminded Jooen as he followed closely behind her. “This man has his true intentions hidden deeper than Hyomin and is even harder to handle.”

“If Yeji kicked Bohyun out as well, who would keep you in check?” Jooeun asked gently.

“You seem like you aren’t afraid of anything.” Kangjun pulled open the van door for Jooeun. He was curious where her courage and confidence came from.

Jooeun sat inside the van with a clear look in her eyes. She replied firmly. “I’m walking the path I think is right, why should I be afraid?”

“The man you are hiding must be either so weak that he needs you to protect him or so powerful that you have no fear. So which one is he?”

Jooeun’s expression did not change. She just simply shook her head. “We agreed before, you weren’t going to question my personal matters.”

“Fine then, let’s talk about the preparations for Harper’s shoot, we will be heading to Moscow in 3 days.” Kangjun did not question further. His main priority right now was to help Jooeun achieve her dream and become the chief supermodel of Sublime so as not to put his years of expertise to waste.

Jooeun nodded, she was fairly tired. Did this mean she’d have 3 days to rest? That would be perfect. She could keep Jeonghwan company.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter