Chapter 102: Attracting Attention

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"During the Annual Model Awards, when they knew Shinhye would receive an award, they used every method they could to avoid having any relations with us. Now that the bed-climbing incident has passed, this agency has once again changed its mind. How could they be so fickle?" Minjung looked at the invite in front of her as she held back the urge to vomit from disgust.

Jooeun smiled without saying a word. She simply leaned her head on Jeonghwan's shoulder.

Seeing she had no interest in JYP, Minjung quickly changed the topic. "Jooeun, how bad do you think Shinhye's fate will be?"

"The boss of JYP started off his career by opening bars. He has connections in both the normal and triad worlds and he still has plenty of bars." Taejoo explained JYP's background to Minjung like a data storage device. "So I'm guessing, to make her payback, they will get her to be an . That job suits Shinhye well. Do you want to hear something even more amusing?" Taejoo turned his head towards Minjung and asked cheekily.

"What is it?"

"Shinhye isn't actually her real name. Her father's surname is Shin. A fortune-teller told her father that if he wanted his daughter to have fame and fortune she should find a godbrother with the surname Park. I mean, stuff like this is pretty common in the entertainment industry, it's not abnormal for a celebrity to have a stage name." Taejoo revealed an amused look in his eyes. "Do you want to know Shinhye's real name?"

"Quick! Tell me!"

"Shin Su Kyung!"

"Pfft...HAHAHAHAHA..." As soon as she heard the name, Minjung spat the water that's in into Taejoo's face. She's filled with joy.

Taejoo quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped his face as he glared at Minjung. "So dirty!"

"This information is enough to make me laugh for an entire year."

Jooeun listened as the two people in front of her chatted. She found herself moving deeper into Jeonghwan's embrace. Shinhye's model career had come to an end, but hers had just started.

"Hwan, we've been married for quite some time now, should we go see your family?"

"We agreed. The trial marriage will last 6 months. Even though a trial is no longer necessary, I still want to give you some time to complete what you want to do. In regards to my family, you don't need to worry. When the time is right, I will organize for you to meet them." Jeonghwan replied as he hugged Jooeun. "What about your family?"

Jooeun was stunned for a moment as her body froze. She revealed an embarrassed smile. "You should be aware, with their background, the Cha family has no regard for people in the entertainment industry. Whether an actor or a model, they would think of them as selling their body and treat them like a bunch of clowns. Yet, I not only entered the industry, I even dated Jung Yonghwa. I am an outcast in the family. Plus, when I left the family, I was too reckless. I even broke the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter