Chapter 101: Who is Your Husband?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Married? Who did you marry?" Shinhye appeared to have heard an extremely amusing joke. She pointed recklessly at Jooeun. "Jooeun, when you lie, others might not know. But I know better than anyone how in love with Yonghwa you are. For the sake of Yonghwa, you were stupid enough to substitute me and support me. You were even willing to do anything to seek revenge on us. You? Married? Don't you think you're being too ridiculous? You just couldn't accept the fact that you lost to me so you found an excuse to cover up your shame. We are both women, stop acting in front of me."

Jooeun looked at Shinhye. She couldn't understand why any man would be interested in someone like her. However, slowly she began to understand: men merely wanted a pretty and greedy woman; all they had to do is give her what she wanted and she'd throw herself at them. They also wanted a woman that's clever, but not too smart, so they could control them. So for someone like Yonghwa who already had a fiancee and Jang Geunseuk who already had a wife, Shinhye is exactly the type of woman they needed.

"Shinhye, I'm sure you know whether what I'm saying is the truth." Jooeun sat comfortably in her chair as she crossed her arms on top of the table in front of her. "All along, you assumed I stayed at CN because I still had feelings for Yonghwa, but when did you ever see me fight for him? I haven't left CN because I want to return to the modeling industry by stepping on you. Don't tell me you haven't realized that? Right now, you've become an ant that anyone can step on. Do you think I still need to lie to you?" After speaking, Jooeun leaned back in her chair. At this moment, there's a knock on the door.

Minjung walked over to open the door. A hotel staff walked in with dinner. "Madam, your husband has asked us to prepare this for you. Please enjoy." Jooeun looked at the food in front of her and smiled. "Thank you."

Hearing the staff call her Madam, Shinhye is halfway to believing Jooeun's words. However, she couldn't figure out who she could have married. On top of everything, she couldn't accept the fact that by stealing Yonghwa – the piece of trash – she had unintentionally given Jooeun a push forward.

"Shinhye, you've actually got a great sacrificing spirit." Jooeun ridiculed Shinhye as she picked up her knife and fork to eat.

"Who is your husband?" Shinhye questioned Jooeun in a tense voice. She had used so much energy to steal Yonghwa, did she instead create an opportunity for Jooeun to advance? All the effort she put in to steal this man was merely to help Jooeun dispose of the rubbish by her side? She couldn't believe she had been entertaining herself with Yonghwa for so long.

"Have a guess."

Shinhye lowered her head and carefully thought about which man had the most contact with Jooeun recently. From the time at the SHe Show, there was one man that stood up for her. At the airport in the US, this same man made an appearance under the excitement of Jung Ryeowon. At the Bright Night Gala, Jooeun was we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter