Chapter 77: Returning to the International Stage

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Personal manager. This is Jooeun’s wish and aim. Looking at Jeonghwan’s tired expression, she gently massaged his shoulder. Feeling his tense muscles, her heart ached. She remembered she would need to fly to France in a couple of days, so she immediately reminded him. “In two days I will need to do a location shoot, would you like to come with me?”

“Where is it?”

“France. You’ve had so much work. I don’t want you to be tired. Hwan, let’s make a pact. Whenever I need to go to another country, you will come with me. Like this, anywhere with my presence, would also have your footprints.”

Jeonghwan became silent for a moment. He had flown all over the world, but it had always been for work; never once did he think about stopping down and resting. Accompanying Jooeun meant he would be able to relax and have a break. Most importantly, Jooeun is the most beautiful scenery. Just the thought of being able to stay by her side and take care of her is a beautiful thing, so he nodded.

“As you wish. I’ll get Taejoo to make arrangements.”

Jooeun is satisfied as she turned her attention back to Sublime Artist Agency’s profile. No matter if it Is for Jeonghwan or herself, she’s going to use all she had to fight for this opportunity.

A few days after the incident with Jung Ryeowon, a huge scandal is released online about a young actor being caught taking drugs. In an instant, this became the hottest topic online. As the annual awards ceremonies are approaching, it’s normal for celebrities to spill information about their competitors around this time.

The Annual Model Awards is just around the corner. As one of the guest award presenters, Jooeun didn’t need to be wary of people scheming against her. However, with Shinhye’s arrogant and domineering attitude, how could she not make a move after knowing she’d receive an award?

“Jooeun, do you remember what day tomorrow is?” Minjung asked on the way to 1stLook’s headquarters.

Tangning flipped the magazine in her hands and replied without lifting her head. “Yonghwa’s birthday.”

“Do you want to do anything?” Minjung asked.

“That money, I’d rather donate it to charity.” Jooeun responded calmly.

Yesterday she had said some harsh words in front of Yonghwa. He probably thought of it as a joke, but he had no idea, the awards ceremony would be the end of Shinhye’s road.

“You’re right. This year, let’s disregard him.” Minjung laughed. The thought of how Jooeun had exhausted her efforts to celebrate Yonghwa’s birthday in previous years only to be stood up, made Minjung’s heartbreak. Luckily Jooeun had been awoken. “Another thing to consider, CN definitely won’t survive, so your contract will definitely be canceled soon, what do you plan to do? I heard the newcomer Yonghwa signed on has stabbed you in the back and stolen the contract with YG. Jooeun, what are you and Big Boss p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter