Chapter 63: Being Tricked Again

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the lift went directly to Jeonghwan’s office, Jooeun didn’t need to worry about running into any of the staff in GK. As soon as she stepped out of the lift, she saw Jeonghwan’s huge office; Jooeun is relieved.

The office is styled very differently from the Spanish-palace-look they had at home. Jeonghwan’s office is minimalist with angular metal furnishing; this showed his efficient, concise, and dignified approach to work, making those that entered the room subconsciously feel a sense of respect.

At present, the man behind the office table is focusing on signing the documents before him. The mole on his right earlobe made him appear reliable yet seductive; so they say ‘men are the most attractive when they are serious’. Jooeun stood in the distance in a daze, until Jeonghwan lifted his head and noticed her standing there.

“Go take a seat on the sofa for a bit.” Jeonghwan said gently as he instructed Taejoo. “Go prepare some English black tea and pastries. Also, grab a blanket on the way.”

“Yes, president.”

Jooeun watched as Jeonghwan quickly signed all the documents and walked to sit beside her. “Why didn’t you bring Minjung up?”

“She said she didn’t want to be a lightbulb.”

Taejoo entered the office with the pastries and handed a blanket to Jeonghwan. Jeonghwan immediately covered Jooeun’s legs with the blanket. “The air conditioner is a bit strong.”

Jooeun smiled before reaching out her hands to nudge Jeonghwan. “Go do your work, don’t disturb me from enjoying the beautiful scenery.”

“Beautiful scenery?”

“The sight of you working.”

Jeonghwan had no choice but to stand up and return to his table to continue working. Meanwhile, Jooeun resisted her tiredness for a while before leaning against the sofa and falling asleep. Jeonghwan got up to reposition her body horizontally on the sofa, placing a pillow under her head and covering her with a blanket. She actually wanted to keep him company even though she was so tired from work.

People went in and out of Jeonghwan’s office. Not only Taejoo, but also his secretary and a few company higher-ups. Every person that entered, would have a different expression as they walked out. As they entered, they were calm. But upon exiting, they were so surprised their eyes almost popped out of their heads.

“The Big Boss is taken!”

“Who is the beautiful woman in the Big Boss’ office?”

“There’s actually a person that is bold enough to fall asleep in the boss’ office!”

“The way that Big Boss looks at that beauty is gentle like water!”

“My God! This is big news!”

However, after leaving the office, as they weren’t allowed to gossip, each person felt like they were going to explode. How amazing would this woman have to be to get the Big Boss’ affection? Could she be a current famous superstar? Jooeun is resting peacefully; she’s sleeping well. She had no idea, she had already put GK into a frenzy.

8 PM.

Jeonghwan finally finished his work and carried Jooeun in his arms out of the building into his Rolls Royce. Because of the noise outside, Jooeun finally awoke. She opened her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter