Chapter 36: A Desire to Control Artists

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Although I debuted in France, back in the days when I appeared on the runway, I got to know a lot of European and American supermodels like Barbara Palvin, Cara Delevigne and others. The EIC of the American Royal Magazine was also my mentor for half a month. However, they may not remember me now. Back then no one knew my Korean name – they knew me as Alexa." Jooeun explained calmly.

Hearing Jooeun mention the names of famous European and American personalities, Minjung and Hyewon blinked their eyes in surprise.

"I know Ryeowon wants to get rid of me as soon as I'm of no use and is using me to boost Shinhye. Especially now that I'm in the US, she thinks I stand no chance."

"Hmmph, shameless!" Minjung grunted.

"I'm also familiar with the EIC of the American Royal Magazine. Would you like to catch up with your mentor?" Jeonghwan, who had been quiet for a while, suddenly asked.

"Jeonghwan, I've said it before, I don't want you helping me."

"Just treat it as a private get-together." Jeonghwan smiled while one side of his perfect face shone charmingly under the sun.

"Hmmm...OK." Jooeun nodded. Of course, she would never have expected, this private get-together would end up being the deciding factor in the fight between her and Shinhye.

Jeonghwan owned his own manor in the US, so there was no need to stay in a hotel. The pure American-style rooms were warm and cozy – more comfortable than any hotel suite. As it was a bit far from the Vanity Fair Headquarters, Jeonghwan had already instructed Taejoo to find out the schedule for Vanity Fair. Taejoo is well prepared. He even knew what time they would be having dinner. Jooeun found this very impressive, while Minjung and Hyewon couldn't help but to reflect on themselves.

After having a quick shower, Jooeun stood by the window and looked out. At this time, Jeonghwan approached her wearing a black robe – his black hair was dripping wet with water. Jooeun naturally took the towel out of his hands, stood on her tiptoes and started to dry the beads of water from his hair. Meanwhile, Jeonghwan stared at her with a serious expression.

"What do you want? You are looking at me with so much focus..."

"I was thinking, since it's daytime, whether I should do something I shouldn't..." Jeonghwan hooked onto Jooeun's chin and gently kissed her on the lips – their tongues danced together. Afterward, his soft lips slowly made their way next to her ear as he whispered seductively. "On the plane, I wanted to keep kissing you..."

Jooeun glanced out the window, worried people outside would see them. However, she couldn't resist Jeonghwan's teasing as she found herself losing control of her body. She was weak in his arms. Their robes somehow found their way onto the floor as they faced each other in their most vulnerable state. Losing control, they quickly found themselves on the soft bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter