Chapter 232: How do you Plan on Punishing Me?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Yoona incident, as predicted by Jooeun, the jerk actually exposed to the media that Yoona had instigated the murder. He even proposed to bring his mistress’ parents in front of everyone as proof.

The netizens couldn’t help but sigh. They couldn’t believe someone so shameless existed in the world. Anyone with eyes could see that if Yoona was such a shameful person, she would not simply sit through so many years of violence. However, the jerk insisted. The public watched on solemnly waiting to see the man’s next move as they continued to take notice of the media circus that was unfolding.

In private, Jooeun asked Taejoo to investigate the mistress’ parents and to find out their thoughts on her death.

Meanwhile, Yoona was unfazed. “They can go on the news if they want. I want to see how devoid of humanity they are.”

Changwook looked at Yoona questioningly. “You don’t think we should do some PR?”

“No need.” Yoona replied assuredly. As these two words left , her voice contained a sense of freedom.

Changwook was still doubtful, so he reconfirmed. “Are you sure?”

“Yes. I want to wait and see how that jerk plans on making a comeback!”

Although Changwook trusted Yoona, he still made suitable preparations.

Yoona and the others sat in the hospital room as they watched the jerk, Ok Taecyeon, being interviewed on TV. “Everyone is merely sympathetic to Im Yoona because she was beaten, but are any of you aware of how ruthless she is? While everyone is focused on her being beaten, why hasn’t anyone taken note of her beating up others?”

“Back in the days, I indeed hurt her, but we weren’t married. During the time I was with Sohyun, I already broke up with Im Yoona. None of you had any idea that Sohyun wasn’t a mistress.”

“Im Yoona has been lying all along. She hired someone to kill Sohyun. She is a murderer.”

Beside Ok Taecyeon sat a seemingly cultured couple. Their image and presence made them appear well-educated. While Ok Taecyeon talked, their expressions turned pale. The media assumed they reacted this way because of the anger they felt from discovering the cause of their daughter’s death.

“Auntie and uncle I am sorry. I haven’t allowed Sohyun to die in peace and have watched idly as her reputation got tarnished. I am extremely apologetic to the two of you. I have asked you here today so you can reveal the truth.”

The couple turned and looked at Taecyeon. Kim Sohyun’s father was the first to react as he stood up and accepted the microphone from Taecyeon. He then did something that shocked everyone on set. He started bashing the microphone against Taecyeon’s head. Every hit was strong and filled with anger. Luckily Taecyeon dodged swiftly and merely received a few cuts to his skin.

All the reporters present were in an uproar…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter