Chapter 220: From Now on, Let Boss Control You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, Jeonghwan set off on his flight to Germany. But as he left GK, Taejoo urgently ran over and stopped him.

“President, a problem has occurred with Samsung’s collaboration. The President is on the phone.” Taejoo handed the phone over.

This was a project they had invested hundreds of millions of dollars into. Jeonghwan glanced at his watch before grabbing the phone from Taejoo’s hand. However, the issue couldn’t merely be solved over the phone. Since GK had invested in the project and a problem had occurred, they were required to meet face-to-face to discuss.

Jeonghwan weighed out the importance for a moment before heading back into GK. As he walked, he instructed Taejoo. “Get Changwook Hyung to immediately fly to Germany and help Jooeun secure Mont Blanc’s endorsement.”

“But Mont Blanc is amongst the top ten luxury products. Director Ji’s assistance won’t be enough.” Taejoo followed behind Jeonghwan anxiously. This was only one of the problems Jooeun would face after joining GK.

If Jeonghwan was to accompany Jooeun at all times, the things he would give up would not be simple. He would have to make a lot of sacrifices. But Jooeun was already under his agency. No matter who he was to hand her over to, he did not feel completely at ease.

“If they can’t secure it, tell him to give me a call!”

After accepting his instructions, Taejoo immediately went downstairs to relay the message to the Artists’ Director. Changwook immediately cleared his schedule and rushed towards Germany, one hour behind Jooeun.

After an 11-hour flight, Jooeun finally arrived in Germany at 1 PM local time. Minjung dragged her huge suitcase as she followed behind Jooeun. The warmth of the sun’s rays shone on their bodies putting them in a good mood.

Not long after, they arrived at the hotel organized by the agency. Minjung immediately called Taejoo to ask him what the schedule was like and to get updates on the manager. But as Taejoo held onto the phone, he glanced over at Jeonghwan who was currently in a meeting with Samsung. He assured her, “The schedule has been sent to the madam’s email. As for her manager, he is on his way. I am currently in a meeting so I can’t talk too much.”

Minjung put down her phone and suddenly felt a little baffled. Jooeun had already begun her work, yet she still didn’t know who her manager was. How were they to cooperate?

Jooeun sat uncomfortably on the edge of the bed. Seeing Minjung furrow her brows, she naturally asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Who is this manager of yours? Why is he so mysterious?”

Jooeun endured the discomfort in her stomach as she leaned back on the bedhead and flipped through Mont Blanc’s information. Seeing the pale look on her face, Minjung couldn’t help but place her hands on her hips and ask worryingly, “Can you still work like this?”

“I’m fine.” Jooeun replied as she held onto her burning stomach.

“From now on, let Boss control you. If you can’t drink then don’t drink. Did Boss give you any hangover soup?”

“Yep, I had some as soon as I woke up.” Jooeun nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter