CHAPTER 16: Give the Contract Back to Park Shinhye!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The official contract signing ceremony with Stonehenge is to be held at 9am and would be broadcasted live as well as officially announced to the public. It seemed, regarding the war between Jooeun and Shinhye, Stonehenge had chosen Jooeun's side.

3 years had passed since Jooeun last attended an event like this. She had almost forgotten how it felt. But as soon as she put on her creamy white low-back dress and the jewelry that Stonehenge had sponsored her, she was once again glowing with confidence.

Minjung left the house nice and early to drive over to Hyatt Regency. As she was Jooeun's assistant, Jeonghwan had given her special permission to enter their villa as she pleased. She had originally prepared a dress for Jooeun, but when she entered the huge walk-in wardrobe Jeonghwan had given to Jooeun, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"He is indeed the president of GK, generous with good taste!" Minjung praised.

At that exact time, Jeonghwan came out from his own wardrobe. As soon as he saw Jooeun, he turned to Minjung.

"I have something I need to say to Jooeun."

"OK, I'll step out for a bit." Minjung turned around understandingly and closed the door as she left.

Jooeun stood in front of the mirror smiling sweetly at Jeonghwan; fresh and elegant like a blooming lily. It was hard for one not to turn all their attention to her.

"What do you want to say to me?" Jeonghwan didn't say a word, instead, he took big steps towards Jooeun and hugged her from behind. He then turned her neck so he could cover with his.

"I want to kiss you and even more, I want to adore you."

"I'm going to be late." Jooeun also didn't want to part with Jeonghwan's lips.

"I will watch the live broadcast." Jooeun nodded her head with satisfaction. She hooked her arm onto Jeonghwan's as they walked out of the villa together. Truthfully, anyone looking at the couple would believe they were a perfect match. Jooeun is like white snow emanating a sense of pureness, whereas Jeonghwan is alluring like a dangerous dark knight. Minjung was captivated by the sight of the couple.

This is how a married couple should look like, unlike Jung Yonghwa the jerk, who would not be so pleasing to the eye.

A little while later, Jooeun boarded the car with Minjung's assistance. On the way, Minjung spoke while driving.

"The contract signing will be at 9am, we should arrive at 8:50am just right."

"Your arrangements have always been on point." Jooeun looked down and swiped her phone.

"The plane will be at 3pm and Shinhye has arranged for anti-fans to stop you at the airport. Among her fans, they have discussed a plan to make you look bad. One of them will find the chance to embarrass you and others will pretend to be passersby aiming to skew the judgment of onlookers." Minjung screwed up her nose in disgust. This was something primary school kids did and unfortunately, childish acts like this always seemed to hurt others the most.

"All this information, how did you find out about it?" Jooeun was quite surprised.

"Because I have a reliable source hiding amongst them." Minjung hummed proudly. "We'll just let these kids be happy for a bit. After the video is released

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter