Chapter 168: How to Deal with Cha Jooeun

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have a feeling, Yeji won’t let you go on this talk show.” Jeonghwan said in a deep voice. “After how you’ve challenged her, there is no way she will let you off easily. If she can tolerate you stepping over her head, then other models would use you as an example and do the same. If that happens, she would lose the dignity of being a CEO.”

“She was the one that challenged me first.” Jooeun replied calmly. “Just because I am a model, does that mean I have no self-respect? Should I allow her to fool me and control me just so she can have some dignity?”

“You know that’s not what I meant. I’m just worried she will do something to you.” Jeonghwan quickly explained.

“I know that’s not what you meant. I just think it’s a pity that most people in this world aren’t treated fairly. Especially when it comes to people like Yeji, is it really that important to control others?”

Jooeun turned around and faced Jeonghwan as she spoke in a relaxed tone. “Hwan, you should not feel guilty for sending me to Sublime. In this world, the good comes with the bad. In my case, without a senior to learn from and share their experiences, I can only fight my own way out. I’m not afraid to be covered in wounds, because I know, once I pull through all these scars, all that awaits me – is a success. So Yeji’s obstacles are nothing.”

Jeonghwan did not speak. He simply reached out his hand to tuck some hair behind Jooeun’s ear. In his heart, the prediction he was most afraid of, was not as simple as a few obstacles. Of course, as long as Yeji dared to make a move, he would definitely make her regretful for the rest of her life.

Midnight.

Kangjun instructed some people to release news about Yeji placing an internal ban on Jooeun. Maybe because of Jooeun’s popularity over the past few days, Jooeun and Sublime’s incident quickly spread everywhere by the next day.

In an instant, Yeji’s office received phone calls asking for clarification. She instructed her secretary to tell them she was out of the office and refused to answer any questions. Her intention to internally ban Jooeun had long been a company secret. Everyone in Sublime was aware but wasn’t allowed to talk about it.

Not long after, the reporter’s contacted Kangjun to ask Jooeun for clarification. Jooeun responded simply. “I will answer this question personally when I appear on Radio Star.”

Sublime has placed an internal ban on Cha Jooeun. Was what Nam Joohyuk said true?

Sublime Artist Agency has just signed a contract with Cha Jooeun and she currently has strong momentum. What reason does Sublime have to ban her?

As for Jooeun, the fact that she announced she would give a response on Radio Star, what big news is she going to reveal?

Seeing Jooeun’s response, Yeji was so angry she smashed everything on her desk to vent her anger. But no matter how her emotions changed and how hard she tried to calm her anger, she couldn’t tolerate one thing. Jooeun was indeed threatening her. How dare Jooeun threaten her!<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter