Chapter 161: Lee Jeonghwan the Wife Slave

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our Nam Joohyuk works diligently and is never late to shoots. How dare they say he is using business to seek his own personal revenge, I wonder who's the one that's lying." Joohyuk's fans retaliated as expected.

"For the sake of shaking off responsibility, Damiani is despicable. We want the truth, or we fans will fight Damiani to the end."

"Cha Jooeun is such a b*tch. She never says anything and makes others stick up for her."

"Sl*t..."

As expected, after Damiani's clarification, Joohyuk's fans went even crazier. They even threatened to boycott Jooeun and Damiani until they personally gave Joohyuk an apology.

"Our Joohyuk has suffered so much. This time we can't let this model off the hook so easily!"

"How could this small time model challenge our prince?"

Seeing the comments from Joohyuk's fans, Yeji directly contacted Jooeun and told her to report to her office. "This time, how do you plan to handle the situation? Jooeun, you never do brainless things like this. Tell me, what's wrong with you? There are a whole bunch of his fans currently outside the building. They are all waiting for your appearance and expecting your apology. The building is completely surrounded, how do you plan to fix things?"

Kangjun leaned against the table as he observed Yeji's attack on Jooeun. He immediately asked. "Don't you trust us?"

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Jooeun." Yeji released her anger on Kangjun, gesturing that her authority should not be challenged. "If you had simply had dinner with Nam Joohyuk, then things would not have panned out this way. Jooeun, at the appropriate time, don't you think you should put down your pride?"

"Are you sure it was just a simple dinner?" Jooeun suddenly asked after remaining quiet for a while. Her gaze was clear. "President Seo, you and I aren't stupid. You don't need to deceive me the way you deceive Ahn Hani."

Yeji looked at Jooeun with a stunned gaze. She never expected she would speak so straightforwardly...

"Jooeun..." Kangjun warned her with a deep voice.

"The way you think of me, we both know. Seo Yeji, I once respected you and never expected a confrontation like this." Jooeun's tone was cold and calm sending shivers down Yeji's spine.

She did not dare to look directly into Jooeun's eyes for too long, so she looked away and said, "If you don't solve the problem with Nam Joohyuk, then don't even think about attending any more events. From now on, you can fend for yourself."

Jooeun knew Yeji wanted to take advantage of the situation to decrease her popularity, thus keeping her in the palm of her hands.

Upon hearing these words, any normal artist would understand what Yeji meant and be trembling in fear. After all, they were at risk of getting internally banned. But Jooeun simply stood up and looked at her meaningfully.

"Why must you destroy your relationship with Yeji like that?" Kangjun asked after leavin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter