Chapter 150: Destroy Those That Get in the Way!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangjun waited for a phone call from Yeji after deciding to use Sublime’s photography team. Meanwhile, he also gained Harper’s support and assistance to quickly complete the November cover shoot. Logically speaking, the fact that Harper’s people had caused such a commotion with a model, it was normal for news to rapidly spread. But Editor Choi and Kangjun had a mutual understanding. With Lee Jeonghwan’s involvement, Harper’s could only listen to Kangjun’s arrangements. Not to mention, everything started because of Harper’s photographer deliberately messing with Jooeun.

Later that night, Yeji’s phone call finally came through. But the first thing that came out of was a question for Kangjun. “Why did you decide to use the company’s photography team without first discussing with me?”

Kangjun was stunned for a moment as the smile on his face disappeared. He replied in an extremely serious tone, “Because Jooeun was put in a difficult position by Harper’s and had a huge disagreement with the photographer.”

“Kangjun, you know that Fearless has always been used by Ahn Hani. Do you know how awkward I was when Hani came to question me about this?” Yeji asked as she tried to suppress her anger.

“Because it was urgent, I thought…”

“No matter how urgent it is, the company still has its rules and procedures. I’ll let it go this time, but I don’t want it to happen again.” Yeji warned in a serious tone.

Kangjun was quiet for a moment before suddenly saying, “Yeji, all of a sudden I feel like I don’t quite understand you.”

Maybe because Yeji realized she was being a bit too harsh, she quickly added, “If you were in my position, you would know how hard things are.”

Kangjun sneered without saying anything else. But he could sense that Yeji had obviously changed. That night, he did not sleep as he investigated Jooeun and Jeonghwan’s relationship as well as Jooeun’s journey up to this point. He discovered Jooeun’s change began from the SHe Show. In fact, from that time, it wasn’t hard to see that Lee Jeonghwan had more or less involved himself in Jooeun’s career. The first time was at the SHe Show when Jooeun’s identity was exposed. The second was at the Bright Night Gala when they took a photo together. The third was when Jung Ryeowon tried to frame Jooeun for creating hype with Jeonghwan and GK stepped out to slap her across the face. Then there was the time when GK’s Artists Director stuck up for Jooeun during the bed-climbing scandal. And the list went on, yet, here he was, thinking Jeonghwan did not care about Jooeun. In actual fact, Jeonghwan had done more than enough behind the scenes.

Looking back at how Jooeun joined Sublime, he realized, when Yeji first found out Jooeun was joining JYP, she did not persist. Afterward, she only wanted Jooeun because she wanted to upset Hyomin and Bohyun. Now that there was no one around to threaten her authority, she was beginning to fear and be wary of Jooeun. As for bringing him back to the agency, it was merely because she needed someone to keep Bohyun in check.

He had already fought side-by-side with Yeji for many years. Although he knew it wasn’t easy for a wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter