Chapter 134: With Someone Warming Your Bed, Would You Still be cold?

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin assumed Kangjun acted this way because he couldn't accept that he had lost. So she lifted her head proudly.

Meanwhile, Kangjun just wanted to laugh at her, because to him, she was no different from a clown. Neither of them was willing to admit defeat. In the end, Kangjun no longer wanted to waste time on Hyomin, so he looked at her and whistled. "Sorry, I need to go deliver a contract to Harper's."

Hyomin felt Kangjun was living in a fantasy. According to her friendship with Editor Choi, Harper's November front cover definitely belonged to her. The little tricks that Kangjun was trying to play, she had already gotten sick of playing them over the years! However, just as she was getting carried away with her confidence, she received a phone call from her assistant. "Hyomin unnie, Harper's wants to cancel their contract with us."

After hearing this, Hyomin's mind went blank. After a few seconds, she finally asked angrily, "What happened?"

"Editor Choi said she found a better model."

"But she shouldn't forget, we already signed a contract!" Hyomin exclaimed as she hurried over to her own office. "How can she go back on her words? Give them a call, I want to see Editor Choi."

"Editor Choi said she is willing to pay double the compensation for canceling the contract. She doesn't want Im Nayoung. The money has already been deposited into the company's account."

After hearing her assistant speak, Hyomin angrily kicked the glass beside her. After all their years of friendship, how dare she just cancel their contract like that? Did Editor Choi think she was easy to bully?

Meanwhile, she seemed to have forgotten how she had been flaunting in front of Kangjun about her unbreakable relationship with Editor Choi. It had only been 5 minutes and their relationship had already fallen apart. Worst of all, Editor Choi didn't even bother to give her a single phone call before going ahead and canceling the contract. She even paid double the compensation!

What did Kangjun do exactly?

Hyomin directly made a phone call to Editor Choi to demand an explanation. However, she was treated the way Cha Jooeun had been treated earlier. Editor Choi did not pick up any of her calls.

"Seo Kangjun!" Hyomin growled between gritted teeth. The contract had flown right out of her hands and she wanted so badly at this moment to tear Kangjun into shreds. Of course, the worst was yet to come...

Late at night.

October's weather had begun to cool down. Jooeun stood by the window in thin clothing as she finished talking to Kangjun on the phone. At this time, a pair of arms wrapped her in a warm embrace as it covered her with a night robe, protecting her from the cold.

"Hwan, I've secured Harper's front cover." In the safety of Jeonghwan's arms, she leaned back without hesitation. Her voice was casual and at ease. "But why do I feel like this is all too good to be true?"

"Your results are obvious. There is nothing to doubt." After speaking gently, Jeonghwan stretched out his long arms, wrapped them around Jooeun's neck, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter