Chapter 116: Only be Number One!

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Jooeun remaining calm, the actor felt a chill down his spine and heart freeze. If he had known Cha Jooeun is personally acquainted with GK, he would not have challenged her. If he offends Lee Jeonghwan, it could be possible that he’d never land a role as the main character ever again! He didn’t want to take this risk.

A line of sweat rolled down the actor’s forehead. After careful thought, he finally threw away his niece’s hand and approached Jooeun, scratching his head awkwardly. “Errr…Miss Cha. I didn’t mean to offend you earlier on. I had no idea you were friends with President Lee…”

“…?!” Everyone thought they were seeing things, as well as hearing things. The actor that had been pushing others into a corner earlier, had suddenly become so polite and submissive? Was he admitting he was wrong?

Hyomin was furious. She had never imagined Cha Jooeun would have this layer of relations. So naturally, she didn’t expect Lee Jeonghwan and Cha Jooeun’s relationship to be very strong. If Cha Jooeun really did have a strong relationship with Lee Jeonghwan, according to her personality, there’s no way she wouldn’t create hype. They must simply know each other in passing and Taejoo’s appearance was just a coincidence. Of course, Hyomin’s analysis is quite reasonable. Unfortunately, she would one day have to pay for her assumptions!

“Uncle, why are you apologizing to her?” Suzy was unwilling to accept what her uncle was doing. What was so good about a model that came from nowhere?

“Suji-ah, you are still young. You still have a lot of opportunities to do the opening. Why don’t we give this opportunity back to Miss Cha?”

Hearing this, Jooeun couldn’t help but laugh. Where did their bottom line go? Didn’t they say they couldn’t allow someone to come out of anywhere?

“It’s okay. I indeed landed out of nowhere. It’s just that I had no idea all of you went through a series of auditions to get here. I merely promised a friend to come help out.” Jooeun rejected them politely. What right did they have to call the shots? How could they assume that they could have something when they want it and give it away when they didn’t?

Jooeun’s response was open-ended, she deliberately left them hanging so they would feel uneasy. She knew Jeonghwan almost made an appearance personally because he couldn’t bear seeing her suffer. So she couldn’t let these bullies off so easily.

Seeing Jooeun didn’t say anything else, the actor realized he was being treated with contempt. So all he could do was turn away with Suzy back to their seat.

Hyomin had originally thought Jooeun would take advantage of the situation to take back her opening since it was a rare opportunity. But Jooeun did not do that. She maintained her moral integrity. Hyomin did not know what Jooeun was thinking deep down. Jooeun believed that no matter which part of the show she walked, or what she wore, nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter