Chapter 96: Not as Important as You

Trial Marriage Husband (Pangyo Couple version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

However, Jeonghwan also understood, Jooeun did not like to take shortcuts – she liked taking things one step at a time. If he is to give her a place in GK, she would only feel that her position did not come from her own hard work and would feel uneasy. Rather than doing that, it's better for him to keep her company while she grew. Like this, their relationship would also become stronger.

His peaceful and sharp gaze turned away from the TV as he gave a gentle cough. Seeing this, Taejoo quickly questioned him. "Was it because you've been busy all night that you are now feeling sick?"

Jeonghwan gently touched his own forehead. His perfectly chiseled face did indeed appear tired under the lights. However, he still instructed Taejoo. "Don't tell Jooeun."

"President, you have seriously exceeded your workload." Taejoo reminded Jeonghwan as he adjusted the black-framed glasses on his nose.

"Cancel the meeting tonight." Jeonghwan replied simply before ending the conversation. Taejoo nodded and left the office. He had already pulled out his phone, but thinking about Jeonghwan's instructions, he could only sigh. This almighty man never allowed anyone to see his weak side; he even hid it from the person closest to him.

After Jooeun released her statement about suing CN, the latter did not respond for quite some time; the person that had taken over from Yonghwa had no experience dealing with urgent matters.

No longer owing each other, how is that so?

According to evidence presented by fans, CN had used Jooeun multiple times to achieve their own goals. From the SHe Show substitute incident to now, all the suffering Jooeun had gone through was hard for anyone to endure. Yet, she's forgiving enough to tell CN they no longer owed each other. Under her current circumstance of constantly being insulted and finding it hard to even fend for herself, she's able to let go of CN so freely; this is clear proof that her character is nothing like the negative rumors. Hence, the shows that had previously paused their jobs with Jooeun got in contact with her again and apologized.

Meanwhile, a famous radio station invited Jooeun to be their special guest. Everything is going well. Although there are still opposing opinions here and there, compared to all the scoldings from the previous days, everything Minjung looked at is a lot more pleasant. She realized Jooeun had already stepped out of the storm and clear skies are ahead.

7 PM

Jooeun left home to make her way to the radio station for a quick meeting. However, when she rang Jeonghwan, Taejoo answered instead. He said Jeonghwan is currently in a meeting, but Jooeun could hear a muffled cough coming from the other side of the phone. The voice is not obvious but sounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter