calling SSZE_A501

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

To The Boy I Love

Title(3/5)
To the Boy I Love. It's not a striking title, but it was okay. I was thinking deeply at first why it was your title and sooner I realized that it was like Donghyun saying it to Minwoo, or a letter for Donghyun to Minwoo. Cute title for such a cute story.

 

 

Poster & Background & Trailer (8/10)
Simple. I love the color, the font is amazing, and I want that font! The pictures are perfect for the background color, which is a little brown? I think the color was really adjusted well, but I deducted points only because it's too plain. I mean, not even a noticeable design in the background. It was just... basic.

 

Description & Foreword(8/10)
I enormously love your foreword, especially. The prologue, it was amazing. It really caught my eyes, because I was wondering who's who. I've got to be honest, it was a bit confusing (the prologue) and I loved it's confusing way. The trailer, it's astonishing. I love it, cute and simple and long! The song in the trailer was a perfect fit, just the problem with the spelling or quotes written inside the trailer made it unlovable or something. But really, I love the trailer, I just can't stop spazzing... It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen, besides the spelling thing. (I spazz like a freak *in a fun way* when Kwangmin's face appeared xD )

 

Plot(9/10)
I deducted one because the part with Minwoo being Kim JaeYoong's look-alike is common, I mean not the same people okay? Just that, I read a story earlier, with the girl being a bit look-alike with this girl and that first girl was dead long ago, the guy met the girl and fell in love because they have the same face. That part is common, but I'm not deducting huge points here. I love the plot, it was sometimes confusing but that's what made this story really suspenseful and I love that, it was thrilling and really gave me Goosebumps.

I love Donghyun and Minwoo here. They're love story is effin' cute and sad at the same time. Kwangmin and Youngmin? I thought Youngmin is like the bad or cold guy here, but then I realized Kwangmin has this hidden secret that made my heart jump, I felt like scrambling to my feet. Hyunseong and Jeongmin? Okay, so, I wanted more scenes of them since some scenes of them weren't that exciting. Although, it was a bit fun especially Jeongmin's parts. Oh, Donghyun and Minwoo again... They love each other and they even got wet under the rain just to wait for each other. These two are very touching.

But you know what I loved most here? JoTwins! I'm not being biased right now, I just like it that way. Kwangmin is like the murderer? Or he just did something that turned JaeYoong into something like that... But he did not kill her! He's just partly... a tiny reason and I love the part especially when everything is blamed on Youngmin. It was so sad. Okay, so, I'll end the plot section here. I love your plot, and everything. The pairs are awesome and the antagonist is awesome!

 


Originality(8/10)
Just like what I mentioned earlier. It's not really original. It just so happened that, I read a story about the past thing the girl died and guy meets a look-alike of the girl, bla bla bla. Besides that thing, you added your own creativity... The comedic one, the sad scenes, the heart wrenching scenes.


Flow(5/5)
I love the flow of your story. Maybe, the past could have been earlier... Or not. Just saying, a little hint of the past just so readers won’t get so confused. But over-all, it wasn't rushed or slow.


Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (23/30)
I've been saying these things on the other review I made for you. The same thing, the capitalization especially the word "I" and misspellings specially common words like "coming" you spell them as "comming" . There was couple of misspelled words. And again, the "....." type. I mean, that's not a big problem but it could have been better if you described a person's silence in at least one sentence. Also, there were some repetitive words.

 


Writing Style(9/10)
I love it. Maybe, just choose the right words better. You described actions well, but not so much in emotional feelings.


Overall Enjoyment(10/10)
I love this! I was reading this in my school's library, and I looked crazy every time there are sweet parts. First, Jeongmin and Hyunseong's lovey dovey. Then Kwangmin and Youngmin's train scene, that was sweet, the best part I guess. I couldn't stopped smiling with people beside me. Minwoo and Donghyun's ending, that was funny and touching at the same time! One character I like here is Jo Chaeryoung (is the name right?). I love her character here, she's so nice, and a loving sister. She knows and accepts Donghyun who loves Minwoo. I just love her character so much. She's one of my favorite girl fictional characters. Oh and Han Jiyeon, I hate her here. She's crazy, and well, annoying. Over-all, I love this story so much!

 

Total Score: 83/100%

 

Note: I'm going to put your story in the Recommended list since I love it, as I got addicted to it.

reviewed by: sususco123