calling CrystalxDoLL

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

7 Days: Come Hell or High Water

 

Title (4/5)

I love the entire title yet it's very long. Anyhow, for me, it would sound better without the words '7 days' to make a shorter and definite title.

The title you're using now sounds cool, but I admit didn't understand how it relates to the story at first until I decided to search about it on Google. I know I am stupid for searching right? At least now I learned a new phrase. Now I know that the title chosen is excellent for this kind of story. As what I've read about the characters, they didn't give up on something even though it's difficult which is what the title wanted to show. A really good choice of title!



Poster/Trailer/Background (4/10)

I'm slightly frustrated with the poster. It's crowded. I know it's because they are all the main characters, but you can make a poster with 7 people without making it look crowded. Usually, posters aren't that important in making a story. It's just a mere inspiration to write a story. Still, if you ask a reader especially someone like me, I'd say that you could have asked a graphic designer who is great in making dark angst poster to make one for you. I think the first thing that I dislike about the poster is the way you brushed away some edges of the photos. It made the poster look dirty and unattractive.



Description/Foreword (10/10)

Description is really impressing. It made me ponder what kind of conflicts will appear in the story as soon as I start reading it. The font (or whatever you used about that) of the words 'Seven Guys, Seven Days, One week' looks absolutely stunning. I just love everything. You're really good in making descriptions, and always end it nicely. It's short but it's enough to make a reader eager to read what's next to happen to this story!



Plot (9/10)

Honestly, I thought there would be a different story in each chapter since I read one of your stories with many chapters but different stories. So, I was really excited to read this one because you made it and it's about Infinite again (I'm starting to go crazy about this band).

At first I couldn't indicate the main plot of this story since there are a lot of characters who needed to be developed and discovered. 7 guys that I needed to know more about their side stories so it wasn't that easy to find the way to the main plot. BUT I find this incredible after finding out the meaning of Come Hell or High Water (I told you, I didn't know what that meant until I searched it)! Not all authors use a title that would talk about how and what the main characters would be doing in the story like being determined to do something even though it is difficult. One example is about Hoya (there are a lot of them including Woohyun and of course the others, but I will be using Hoya as the example this time). He was about to get kick out but he was trying to do his best just to make it and I was like 'that’s the spirit Hoya!’  I guess the title was a good one because without it, I wouldn't really understand the whole reason why this story was even made. 

 



Originality (7/10)

I wanted more twist particularly the violent scenes.



Flow (3/5)

It kept me reading until the end. Flow is good. Sometimes it went too fast then later it was boring and slow.



Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (29/30)

Your vocabulary and grammar are great.  I admit I didn't find any big faults/errors in your story. There are a few grammars that can be change into something more fitting if you want. Good work for that! Almost perfect.



Writing Style (9/10)

Amazing!



Overall Enjoyment (9/10)

It was enjoyable to read especially the violent parts. You also write really well which makes it even better and fun to read! I deducted one point here because I was penetrated reading some chapters.

Anyway, I really love the ending regarding Woohyun! That is all I can say!



Total Score: 84/100%

reviewed by: sususco123