calling CinqLuna

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

Still W

Title (2/5)
Honestly, the title's interesting because I didn't get what you meant by the word 'W'. I have a feeling that I missed something.

 

Poster & Background & Trailer (4/10)
The poster looks perfect for your story. I love the feeling the poster shows, it's exactly angst-looking.

 

Description & Foreword (7/10)
I like it; simple and somehow amusing. However, there are some grammatical errors. I see that English isn't your first language, so I understand why you have problems in writing (especially the right use of tenses; past, present or future).

What you wrote:  "Hey, Junsu, what are you looking at?" Yunho asking the latter while sitting beside him.

   "Nothing, our news." Junsu said while smile widely.

   "It's great isn't?" Changmin spoke.

   "I never thought that this day will ever come." Yoochun state while taking his place beside Changmin.

   "Yeah, Cassiopeia out there keep praying. I thank to them." Jaejoong almost burst in tears.

All five of them sit in the living room. Enjoying their first day living together after 3 years apart.

 

They started to live together again after the split. Their bonds become more stronger and bolder. Even Cassiopeia keep increasing. The Gods of The East was reborn once again. They will srated their worldwide album and tour. Still, many obstacle they have to endure once more. Without they knowing, there is one thing happen to one of them. Can they accept that fate?


What you could have written: "Hey, Junsu. What are you reading?" Yunho asked as he took the seat beside Junsu.

Junsu smiled, putting the newspaper aside. "Just our news," he answered politely.

"It's great, isn't it?" Changmin spoke.

"I never thought that this day would come." Yoochun said, taking his place beside Changmin.

"Yeah. Cassiopeia out there kept praying for us," Jaejoong almost burst into tears, "I thank them for always keeping the faith for us."

The five of them sat in the living room, enjoying their first day living together after 3 years.

Fate brought them together again. They started to live together after the separation. Their bonds became stronger and bolder. Cassiopeia kept on increasing. The Gods of The East is reborn. DBSK is back. However, there will still be obstacles that will come in their way and they will have to endure once more. Can they still endure it when something bad happens to one of them? Can they accept this kind of fate that might break them apart again?

  • Your writing style... is not that good. I didn't always have to reread to understand what you wrote because some chapters looked fine and understandable even though the grammar, tenses and etc. are wrong. The description could have been better if you wrote it neatly. Capitalization is one thing about having a neat novel or essay, or something like that. So, you should capitalize what needs to be capitalized down there in your description.

As for the foreword; I have no complaint about it.

 

Plot (7/10)
Since I love drama as in sad stories—I loved this story of yours. It's not really exclusive... but it was interesting. To be honest, if this wasn't about DBSK's fantasy experiences after being separated/DBSK getting back together after 3 years apart, then it wouldn't be that heart-rending to read at all. Unless, authors writes it well with creativities. I'm just one of DBSK's fans who dreams for them to be back again and now I found another fan fiction like this. So, I'm really glad that I had to read your story even though the plot is common.

Speaking about the plot... They're back as five here. They are DBSK again. They had to work again, get overworked and get punished by their stupid manager when they don't do well. Hardships again. Harsh manager again. And then worse is, Changmin has leukemia. He kept it a secret from everyone and continued working for their new album although he's tired and getting dizy all the time which is torture. And then, Changmin got into an accident and he gets amnesia. Now everything's in a mess. Changmin's in double trouble. I like the plot that way, although it's harsh and really hateful to see them suffering under their manager when they could've moved to JYJ because maybe JYJ have a better and nicer manager.

Other than that, the plot is really heartbreaking and yet intense. I had goose bumps every moment I read grievous scenes. That's a good thing, actually. Nice plot.


Originality (5/10)
Well, it's not very original. I've seen a lot of fics a little similar to this, with DBSK as main leads as well. By the way, this story is a nice one. It was affecting, I even cried unconsciously. However, most of the time, I was just... getting goose bumps all over my body.

 

Flow (4/5)
Nice.


Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (13/30)
I think you still need practice because I saw a lot of typos and even minor errors that needs to be done. I even saw an unbelievable line... somewhere in chapter 20 wherein Yoochun calls Changmin and mentions about 'The sun already waiting for you'. I can fix the grammar but that sentence is just nonsense.

You can still improve though. Nobody's perfect anyway. I'm bad in English so I'm currently learning to get better. I suggest you check out 'Grammar Tipsy'.  It's a good tutorial. You should try.

Good luck on your story!

 

Writing Style (6/10)

It's good! Maybe it's because of your writing style too, that I was moved or touched while reading.


Overall Enjoyment (8/10)
The story grabbed my attention and I didn't regret reading it. I like everyone's character in the story. I like how they care for each other not like members but like brothers. I like how they are DBSK again in this fic...  I also like how their manager acts so mean (and at the same time hate that manager)... For short, I enjoyed reading this story. Two thumbs up for making it intriguing!


Total – 56/100%

Reviewer: sususco123

My comment: I'm sorry if this took so long. My life's so hectic... but I still read your story in the school library. It just took so long... I'm not even sure if I, myself, made an error in this review. Ha-ha. Also, I apologize if my reviews lately had been really short... and this too, it's short... but I said all I had to say. Anyway, goodluck with your story! I really enjoyed reading it!