calling SaraPresent

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

a. Title (3/5)

Not a very appealing title. It's common, and also it could have been better if you did not use the word Cross-dressing since it's part of the fan fiction browser too. When I saw the title, it didn't really attract me. I've seen other authors use titles with Cross dressing words, it's all too many and cliché. The story of cross dressing is also cliché.

b. Poster & Background & Trailer (8/10)

Cute background. Just the color is not well balanced. The left side is cute, below is cute and the right side is bad. But I still like it because it has a very cute font used. I'll just minus a bit since some color is not balanced well, I'm talking about the one Kevin Woo cross dressed as a girl. It's also not placed in a good position, I could see you used an eraser or a fade away thing on it but it's really cute! You're a great poster maker! The trailer is cute too! It's simple yet cute!

c. Description & Foreword (6/10)

You've made mistakes in your description. I'll just correct them.

Chae Young just got in to Seoul Private High School. Out of all her friends, she was the only one who got into that school. She's all alone since everybody began studying even though it's the first day of school. One day, when she was alone eating her lunch at the school rooftop, she heard someone crying behind the rooftop door. She opened it and met Seul Mi which is actually Kevin cross dressing as a girl.

Kevin at first wanted to prank Chae Young but then he developed feelings for her. How will he Confess his true feelings for her? How will he tell her the truth about him cross dressing as her best friend?

______________

What happens when Kevin started cross dressing as a girl? Things got worse when the girl Kevin planned to prank , Chae Young, fell in love with him as in THE REAL KEVIN. From time to time, Kevin started to have feelings for that girl... How will Chae Young react when she finds out about Kevin cross dressing as Seul Mi?

 

Your description is good. It made me want to know about the questions you asked in the description, like what happens when Kevin started cross dressing as a girl? I have weird imaginations that's why although I haven't read it, I'm imagining weird things already. It's a good thing to make your readers asking questions about the story, what might happen next after every chapter.

You made a cool character chart but no description about them. I only knew the characters when I started reading your fic. I love Kevin's character, he's so secrecy. Chae Young can be funny and a bit of clumsy or stupid, she's so hard to explain. I liked Changmin's character too, and Kiseop too. But it would be better if you included them in the foreword, about their personalities, their short background. The physical appearance is not needed as long as you provide a picture of them.

d. Plot (5/10)

I'm very attracted to your plot itself. I'm the kind of reader who's not so much into cross dressing stories but when I read yours, well, I kind of enjoyed it because of the funny parts. The plot has been used a lot of times but it's okay. Cross Dressing as a girl is not very original. Yes, I've read stories like hundreds (or maybe only heard the others) about a girl pretending to be a boy and then this time, it's a boy to a girl. I find it so funny (a lot of comedic scenes) that's why your score here will be higher than letter e, I really enjoy it. But you could have added some creativity, more twist, make it complicated. Well, that's only a suggestion. Kevin and Chae Young's love story should blossom more, then Chae Young would be suspicious about Kevin. :P

e. Originality (4/10)

As I've said in the plot portion, it's not original. There are fanfics with cross dressing things. But I love it because this time , it's Kevin Woo cross dressing as a girl. In my mind, he's such a cute girl. Isn't he? LOL.

f. Flow (5/5)

The flow is fine. It's not rushed and not slow either. Just a bit boring in some other chapters but I love the funny scenes (again). I'm also not into Rated H scenes but it's okay, I guess. I liked the part in Chapter 12, I really thought Chae Young heard him and when I read chapter 13, I felt relieved that she fell asleep. Funny. I mean, if she finds out about it earlier somewhere in chapter 12, that would be early and I'd say 'You're rushing the story!' They're not even 'very in love' yet, or they don't even have any idea, especially Chae Young. She should be more suspicious about Kevin's sister! But overall, the flow is good so I give you a perfect mark there!

g. Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (14/30)

There are a lot of mistakes here. First thing first, when writing a story or a novel, you should not use 'Cause' or 'Cuz'. You should use 'Because' because that is the right thing to write, no shortcuts. Second, sometimes you use past tense and then present. Third, avoid using "xD" in stories. Fourth, use capitalization well. Some of your sentences are not used in the right way, there are parts when the first letter is small. Fifth, you should use punctuation marks in the right way too. Sixth, stop using " ~ " . I don't know what your reason is for that, you might as well put a punctuation mark instead of ~.

Chapter 1

She’s just excited cause this is my1st day of high school.

Correct: She's just excited because this is my first day of high school.

Enough with the touchingness or you’ll be late to school!

Correct:Enough with the touchiness or you'll be late for school! (You spelled the first lined wrong)

I’m looking forward to it!.

Correction!Do not use a point ( . ). A ( ! ) should be the only one used or just ( . ) . You cannot absolutely use  a point and an exclamation mark together.

Bye bye Now.”

Correction! Now must be in small letter 'now' since it's not a name or a place, an animal and not even the first word of the sentence.

No way I will date her with you’re around!”

Correction!No way, I will date with her with you around!

“Umm.. sorry to bother you but you’re the student council president before right?

Correction! You ended with a point so the next word must be capitalized.

 

Chapter 2

Chae Young thought in mind.

- It's not really wrong. But be straight to the point with this one. You can just say 'Chae Young thought' since it's obvious people think in mind, you won't need to say she thought in mind.

All the student also rushed out of the class and run to the cafeteria.

- The entire students also rushed out of the class and ran to the cafeteria.

She was just smile forcedly while tapping my back.

- She just smiled forcedly while tapping my back.

“Well, why not I be your tour guide since you have help comforting me.

- help should be in past tense since it happened already. It should be 'helped'

Did she knows you’re a guy?”

- Does she know you're a guy? ---> since the person asked answered 'Not yet'.

“So Kevin has fall in love again?

- So Kevin has fallen in love again?

Didn’t I already said she’s cute but you didn’t listen to me. - said must be 'say'

I’ve met a new friends, only one though” Chae Young looked down.

- You said a new friends and only one? Friends is plural and she only had one friend which is singular so don't use 'Friends' as singular because that is an error. ->" I've met a new friend, only one though." <<----

“Don’t you met any boyfriends?

-> In that situation, Chagmin should have asked "Didn't you have any boyfriend?"  or "Didn't you meet any boyfriend?"

Other chapter:

“Well~ somehow~ ChaeYoung brought to me to a shop~” Kevin sigh.

correct: Well, somehow, ChaeYoung brought me to a shop." Kevin sighed.

I've seen a lot of grammar mistakes and others too, but you should check it yourself. Everyone recommends using Microsoft Word so use that and it'll help you with your spellings and etc.

 

h. Writing Style (7/10)

Sometimes it hurts my eye, it's too colorful but I understand you did that for person's thought. It's just not the type of writing style that I want to read. It's not neat but it is well organized. A great idea to make last sentence in bigger font size and then make a 'previously' thing the next chapter. It's like watching a drama though. Also, please don't use different font name,  it's not my type and I don't really like small font size but I still enjoyed reading though. LOL. That's just me.

i. Overall Enjoyment (9/10) - 

I'm not really a fan of UKISS but I'm glad DBSK had special appearances, and Changmin too! Reading your story, I enjoyed it and then sometimes didn't (in other chapters) I find it overacting yet too funny. That's a good thing. Ha-ha. I like your characters especially Kevin and Chae Young. So, I enjoyed it. It was fun to read, makes me wonder what would happen next, makes me imagine what happened next LOL and makes me laugh. The negative part is a few boring chapters, the part where it turned out to be slowing in transition. And now I'm Kevin Woo's fan!

Total - 61/100 %