calling 500sunny500

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

Driven To Despair

 

Title (5/5)
Absolutely loved it! This is the type of title that I would definitely read if I saw it on the front page! The angst type title that would never bore me!


Poster & Background & Trailer(9/10)
I'm giving you points only for the poster and background since that's the only things you have here. First, the story poster. It looks amazing, and of course the graphic designer who made that for you is one of my favorite graphic designers. It's awesome, I love the color choice, and the simple texture. It's plain and simple, but well, absolutely stunning. Same goes with the background. Everything fits your story like seriously.


Description & Foreword(10/10)
I love it! Your description is really something. It was driving me to despair that I'd ever find a reason to give you a low score in this part. I wanted to know why Krystal changed. That's amazing you know, it has mystery that keeps me asking why Krystal changed all of the sudden.  Foreword is just awesome. Good way to describe the characters! Good job! You had me on the edge of my seat just by reading the description and foreword!


Plot(9/10)
Absolutely loved it! What can I say? I'm a er to angst with a little mystery!

I love how it's about Krystal, of why she changed just like that. There must be a reason behind it but I really don't have an idea what's the reason. Sometimes I think it has something to do with her sister, Jessica. It's actually sad seeing Krystal like that. Just like Minho, it would be a shame for me to see a girl who used to bully become so dark and quiet. Hmm, I once saw a movie of a bully girl who was humiliated and everyone witnessed it, so the next day she was changed. Not a bully that everyone is scared of, but a loser who gets bullied. A girl who’s quiet and dark like Krystal. That's the angst I've been going crazy about your story! Well, it comes with a mystery too!

I love how the characters are well-developed. Everything seems perfect for me although I can see L's a little coward and only half-think of Krystal because the other half, he thinks of himself and his popularity in School which is really bad and selfish. Unperfect, for short.

Minho seems nice and caring. If you ask, I would rather have him end up with Krystal but sometimes, complicated love stories like L and Krystal sounds much better and interesting.

Jessica Jung, Krystal's sister, is someone I should hate you know because sometimes I think it's her fault that Krystal changed but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Jessica was funny at the last chapter I've read, and she actually looked as if she still cares for her sister. However, there are only 10 chapters, so I still don't understand everything that is happening.

I have a lot of questions about your story actually, just like how your other readers commented about your story. What happened between Krystal and Jessica? Hm, what's inside Krystal's house that she won't let Minho in? Who are her visitors? (Okay, that one is just random in one chapter I noticed) What made Krystal change? Why doesn't she talk when there are lots of people? (speaking of two people counted as many) Why is L a coward to stand up for Krystal himself? Why L does wants to be popular so badly? Why is Minho so nice to her? Okay, enough of that. See? I have a lot of questions, which means I was literally addicted to your story because it made me stick reading it with a difficult dilemma at the end of the last latest chapter.

Not all would actually like these kind of stories, but I loved it, I enjoyed it so don't blame me. Your story made me love Krystal because mysterious people always make me love them. You made a great story!


Originality(5/10)
It’s not that original to have a person suddenly change from a cheerful girl to a dark and quiet girl. Your story wasn't really unique at some parts but with a little mixture of your creativeness, it turned out really good!


Flow (5/5)
It was good, I just loved how it went without making me bored.


Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary(28/30)
I saw minor errors, a few grammar errors. You can just reread it and you'll see at as soon as possible since there's only a few. Overall, I think you're a great writer!


Writing Style(9/10)
Absolutely my type of writing style. Your style is something that draws me in your story. Very captivating and clean.

Overall Enjoyment(10/10)
I enjoyed this very much. Sometimes it made me pity Krystal, made me thank Minho for being her new light and shining armor, made me get mad over L's being a coward and selfish and made me laugh at the last part wherein the scene regards about Jessica and L.

Speaking of the last chapter I've read, it actually made me smile wide after reading such pitiful chapters from chapter 1 to 9. Chapter 10 saved my sadness though, when Jessica started to count down L and how I had imagined L's reaction to that.

I honestly want to read more, because I have unanswered questions on my mind regarding your story. Sadly, there was no 'next' anymore. Ha-ha! Great story though!

 

 


Total Score : 90/100%

Congratz! Your story will be on the recommended list!

reviewed by: sususco123