calling CrystalxDoLL

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

7 Infinitely Deadly Sins

Title (4/5)

I'm going to point this part with the title for everything 7 Infinitely Deadly Sins, right? Well, I like the title. It sounds angsts and I love angst if you noticed that. But the title doesn't sound so unique and all that (I know, there's no need to be unique). However, I was instantly attracted by the title which made me wonder about some things about the deadly sins.

 Poster & Background & Trailer (5/10)

The poster is really simple along with the simple font. Just that, it could have been better if you requested from other graphic designer and make a darker poster that would fit the genre of your story and an attractive poster.

Description & Foreword (10/10)

I love everything. Each of the character's description was just splendid for me! Not only the good grammar used but also the fact that all the deadly sins of each of them sounds so realistic (of course, it is supposed to be) but it's so awesome, you know. It's like a true life story that I've heard somewhere. I just love it. Foreword is usual.


Plot (8/10)

Truthfully I say that it's actually cliché in some parts but then you had your creativities. I supposed that I thought this would be predictable since they are one shots and they sound realistic but it wasn't. I mean, I would never expect Dongwoo to give play money to Sungyeol and for Myungsoo to make rose but ended up making it a lollipop which sound really funny and then most of all, I didn't expect that Sunggyu would have too much pride and do that to his secret girlfriend who broke his heart. There are also flaws in the plot and things that I really didn't like, and couldn't believe although most of these one shots are believable.

It's in the Pride chapter, which is also the chapter that I love best. I can actually see how much Jiyeon loves Sunggyu so that made me hate Sunggyu so much for not caring for her and not protecting her expect at the end. It made me hate him, and made me wish Jiyeon could have pushed him away after Sunggyu decided to tell everyone their relationship. For me, it wasn't enough and I think Jiyeon was really easy going in your story but who can blame her? She really loves him, right? Okay so, the part where I can't believe is the beating in the school. Seriously, how could they be so harsh, and abusive? And the teachers too, why won't they believe Jiyeon's excuse? Sorry for spoiling, but I just wanted to say what's on my mind about your one shots.

I love everything, but I chose to say a lot of things about the Pride chapter since it was my favorite part among the others. I like the greed part too, seriously. The part with L, I don't think I would read something like that again. Urgh. I don't know why, but it suddenly scared me and disgusted me as well. I wanted L to do something more to make him come back to Krystal. His lust must have been lessened and he should have been out for a while (that is just a suggestion) but anyway, it was still good. Everything has lessons and that's just so very good.

Originality (6/10) 

Not everything is original although there are creativities at some part. Some are plots I've heard before or read before, so I couldn't give this a perfect score.

Flow (5/5) 

This is such a good story, so I almost didn't notice if it was rushed or too slow. I think it just went well.

Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (25/30)

I like the feeling given on how you write your story but sometimes it wouldn't look so good with the errors we all commit if we don’t proofread our stories. I think you just need to proofread again because I found misspelled words somewhere, for example is when it's supposed to be chased you would write chas. But that's just an example; I actually didn't list down the misspelled words you accidentally typed. Vocabulary was fine, you still need to improve though and also with the punctuation. Over-all, it was pretty good, just need some little edit here and there.

Writing Style (9/10)

Looks neat. I love it. Proofread your spelling errors and it would be perfect with a wonderful style like yours, angst lover will super love your story.

Overall Enjoyment (10/10)

All I can say is, I enjoyed it! The score says it.


Total Score: 82/100%
Congratz! Since I love this ff so much, I'm going to put it on the recommended list! Ouh, did you notice I've been recommending Infinite fics? Omg, it's only a coincidence actually. LoL, I'm not even an Infinite biased but I love the oneshots so much.

reviewed by: sususco123