calling riikaLynn

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

A Wish Upon 11:11

 

 

a. Title (5/5)
It might sound cliché to everyone and cheesy, but I love your title. It just caught my attention and made me want to read hastily!

b. Poster & Background & Trailer (9/10)
Amazing animated poster! It's very catchy but one problem would be that the title which is the animated appeared too fast and disappeared too fast so I deducted a point there. Another deduction would be because it's just too plain, but hey! That's what makes your poster adorable, because it's simple and plain.

c. Description & Foreword (10/10)

Love it! So epic, made me want to read more. I wondered from the very first I read your description, what did the girl wish? What's with wishing at 11:11? There wasn't much revealed, I didn't even know there is an angel in the story. It surprised me so much when I realized Kwangmin's actually an angel here. Your foreword is descriptive too, the way your described the characters is very mysterious and simple.

d. Plot (8/10)
The plot is what made me want to keep reading, although it is common. I love it that Kwangmin suddenly appeared and watched her, listened to her and etc. And this girl didn't know, she was in love with L.Joe but she was cheated and she felt sad. Kwangmin was there for her, became a student and did some weird things to cheer her up. I like it because it's so calm or warm story or something, and it's fun to read although some parts were a bit boring. I still like it, maybe because I am addicted to angel stories.

e. Originality (5/10)
It's actually very common. Also here in AFF. Angel stories on Earth with a mission, and a leading lady that he will need to help and then they fall in love? And when an angel falls in love he might suffer or etc. It's common because as I said, since I love angel stories so much, I have read a lot of stories with angels in it. So, it's not original for me. But I'm glad you had your own creativity too, where the main girl is cheated on her boyfriend so she wished upon 11:11 and an angel overheard her wish.

f. Flow (3/5)
I was bored at some parts, some also disappointed me, and then made me laugh, made my heart thump fast and made me fall in love. It wasn't rush at all, I love how it went.

g. Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary (20/30)

I saw a few like the spellings. You spelled 'suprise' instead of 'surprise'. The punctuations in 'multi tasking', it should be 'multi-tasking'. Punctuations are also important when writing and don't write too much periods.  And don't add this when writing a story -> x) . If you want to describe an expression, just write it out in a descriptive way. The thought too, even though they are thought they should still be in Capital letters if it is in the first word. Don't write shortcut words too like idk. And lastly, even if it's in a person's thoughts... Don't start a dialogue with three dots/three periods in the beginning! (Example: *...Why etc) Something like that!


h. Writing Style (7/10)

It's fine. It's just colorful, the 'thoughts' part. They have different color, sometimes red and etc. However, I still like it because your writing style is simple, easy to understand and straight to the point. There are also different P.O.V.'s, Kwangmin, L.Joe and author's. I think it would be better to stick to one P.O.V., maybe author's pov or Kwangmin's? Or at least Kwangmin and the Author's. But just my opinion, I'm not really saying that it should be like that. Anyhow, you have a good writing style.


i. Overall Enjoyment (10/10) -

I enjoyed it! You don't have any idea how I always get hooked in every last chapters, because sometimes nothing much happened in one chapter and it makes me want to read the rest instantly! I enjoy supernatural and fantasy stories very much, although your story is cliché, this is still one of my favorites so far. Maybe the downfall would be it's originality, one-fourth the plot, and then your writing style but still amazing, okay?

 

Total Score: 77/100%