calling -Eevee-

☺♫ Saranghae Review Shop ♫☺ [CLOSED-DO NOT REQUEST]

Sinning For You

 

Title (3/5)

Honestly, the title is not as catchy as the plot of your story. It's a good choice of title but it sounds so plain, and religious. I think that's just me, since I spend most of my time serving God in church. LOL. Just not attractive much. I thought it wouldn't be a good story like how I think it is right now.

 

Poster & Background & Trailer (8/10)

I shouldn't have given points in this part... I should have left it blank right? But what can I do... The image in your story looks so amazing, the way it is edited looks so supernatural. You have to give thanks to the owner of that image/poster or whoever who made that, it's the first time I saw that image/poster so I like it very much. Perfectly designed, not overboard or something.

 

Description & Foreword (10/10)

Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! You have no idea how much I love yours, it's perfect, and I never expected that. Aside from your almost perfect grammar, the description is also so intriguing, made me read fast without even realizing I was holding my breath while reading it!

 

Plot (10/10)

Oh my, wonderful plotline. Intriguing... and not predictable like other stories are like. Thanks to you for making us readers think Infinite are just bad guys, murderer and that is the main reason why Kaeri hates them. Then in the end, they are good after all. Wow. That was mind blowing. All the secrets revealed at the very last part was perfectly paced. I was at the edge of my seat while reading your one-shot, it's wonderful. Exactly my type of angst story where secrets are yet to reveal only at the end. Can I talk more about your plot? When at first, I thought Infinite were bad, it was Jin that idolized. It was Jin whom I thought is a very good guy but then all of the sudden, behind Kaeri's back he did something awful. I was discouraged of him so that's when I said to myself, Infinite are all fool in here. LoL. I don't mean what I said, okay? Not in reality, just in your story.

However, there's something I didn't like in the story. The ending. For me it sounds incomplete, although I know that for you that's it. You're the author, it's your drama, it's your story and for you it's your thoughts, your weird imaginations, your own drama and your own style that's made you create that story. Oh, how I wish Kaeri knew all that but I know that is way too impossible. Author, you're great at this. Might as well make a sequel ;)


Originality (9/10)

If everyone sees my review and disagrees with me, I apologize because I think this story (Sinning For You) is original. Not in a few other parts though. Guardian angels, hell... some betrayals...  Happenings from reality or fantasy mixed together. I don't know which is the unoriginal in this story because I love this so much. But I can't give full points here. Just want you to know that for me, as a reviewer and reader, your one-shot is original.

 

Flow (5/5)

Excellent!


Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary(28/30)

I think I saw something 'error' in the one-shot, however, I should not point it out because I have no idea why it's wrong. Actually, it only sounds wrong for me. *Sigh* What English do you use? What's the difference from the English I use from yours? There are different kinds right so let's just say, it's your own language' way of expressing something in words. And of course, the use of space after a letter of punctuation if there's something following it. When I looked at it, it wasn't so obvious, but when I edited it a bit, I could see the missing space. Missing punctuation as well if you have noticed that.

Anyway, here's something I want to confirm or just recheck: Jin shouldn’t be home this early, she thought as she glanced the clock on the wall. [I'm not always sure about what I'm saying because sometimes, people's English is different, just what I've observed. But I know for sure, that when I was still in school we had a lesson like this. Shouldn't there the word 'at'' after the underlined verb?]

Let's forget about that. Now... I think you're a great author because you have splendid writing and I can't help but hope I would be like you someday as a writer.

 

Writing Style (10/10)

I love it. No flaws. It was impeccable for me. The type of writing style I love the most. Simple. Clean and neat. Easy to understand.


Overall Enjoyment (9/10)

I did not understand some parts, the confusing ones but I've learned to understand things and the facts as I continued to read your story. Wonderful story you have although it could have been longer. The longer, the better. You know? Haha. Totally loved this story but with a better ending, I could have given it a 10.

 

Total Score: 92/100%

Your story will be in the recommended list! Congratz!

reviewed by: sususco123

reviewer's note: Don't kill me please! LOL xD I mean it. Well, this is the highest score I've given so far. I know, I tried not to make the title almost the same with your first reviewer, but honestly, I didn't know it was until I stalked the first review you received. OMG, don't kill me because I'm such a stalker. Haha. LOL Don't forget to leave feedback ne?