The hidden/ Jimin, you (Part 1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In any school, you would find all kinds of kids with different kinds of backgrounds. School is a simple model of real life as you would find:

The rich kids: The kids that they think they could buy anything with their dad's money including high grades and teacher's favors.

The first rank kids: Those are the kids who concentrate on getting the first rank in the class, with their studying. Most of them are jerks and selfish. Quiet and calm. They look at other kids in disgust, thinking they are the best just because they have a good brain and get high grades.

The bully and gang kids: Those who would hit and bully you, just because you aren't fine or they just don't like you. The kids that everyone would avoid dealing with them. No one likes to get in troubles. Known as the most troublemaker and dangerous ones.  

The weak and hazy kids: And those are the ones who get treated badly the most from all kinds of kids. They mostly found around the bullying kids because they are using them for something, or just bully them. They are weak and just obey anything.

You didn't know which kind you belong to. However, if you would classify yourself, it would be the Fifth kind of kids, who are the most outgoing and friendly around everyone. But then, you weren’t. You hated to deal with half of your class.

You weren't rich to the point of being a jerk or being fake and you weren't poor either. You belong to moderated family.

You didn't like bullying and hate it as much as you hated school itself. And you were good at studying, but never fought the ranks. And no one bullied you either, you were alone most of the time.

And the gang kids were the most one you hated to deal with.

You couldn't put yourself in a probable position in the class, but you knew very well that he was on the weak side.

Park Jimin, the guy who sat in the column next to you, who also happen to be your boyfriend of three days.

 

He was the cute boy with glasses whose head would be tilted downwards all the day. He would be reading a book or playing on his phone or doing some sketches. He had a passion for drawing and Video games.  

You didn't know why they bullied him, but you felt like you want to protect him. He was quiet and alone most of the time and had a really beautiful smile on his face that made your heart flutter whenever he smiled.  

Aside from the bike gang in your class there were some other boys from the other class would come every day and annoy him.

The day before, one of those Bike gang’s girlfriends was in trouble which you had a faint feeling of happiness that the school would finally put those kids in their place. But Park Jimin suddenly helped her. You felt the heat of jealousy burning inside of you, and you buried your face in your arm, and leaned over your desk.

Why would he help her? She was one of the people who annoyed him too.

The guys from the other class was worth than those Bike gang. They called themselves ‘BTS’ or ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’. So childish. They would ask him to buy them snacks on the lunch break and without protesting Jimin would listen to them and went out. He wouldn't return back until the start of the class.

You thought he was too weak to face them and protest of what they were forcing him to do.

Sometimes --and that was the most painful time for you, Jimin would return to the class with some bruises over his face.

And you swore that you would help him no matter what.

 

 

"Y/N?" You heard your name being called which snapped you out of your thoughts

You didn't notice you were staring at him until he smiled at you. You blushed right away and looked at your textbook. It was self-studying period and you were trying to solve some math equations.

"Y/N…" Jimin called again and you looked up at him, trying hard to hide your blush.

"Yes."

"Can I borrow your pencil?" He asked with a smile over his face that was so wide.

"P-pencil... Ah, here." You stuttered, giving him the pencil. Jimin made your heart beat rapidly just by talking to him.  

You cursed at yourself for sounding like a silly girl. You never stuttered before in front of a boy. It was embarrassing. You had a huge crush on him and you couldn’t believe that he really asked you out.

You returned back to your textbook, only to look again at Jimin as he let out a sound of crying.

"Is something wrong?" You asked and he rubbed the nape of his neck, smiling sly.

"I just hate math." He said, "They seem like some soldiers who want to attach me."

"What a metaphor!" You chuckled and his face relaxed, smiling as he watched your smile.

"Can you..." He said shyly."...help me?"

"Me?" You pointed at yourself.

"Yeah!" Jimin nodded. "You seemed to find no problem with them."

"Not really." You bit your lower lip. "Which equation you found it difficult?"

Jimin gulped. "All!"

Your eyes widened. "All of them?" He nodded.

You pulled your chair near his table as you looked down at the equations which was so easy to solve. You looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you sure you can't solve them?"

"One hundred percent!" Jimin assured you and you sighed, biting your lower lip.

You grabbed the pencil as you started to write down some notes from the book in a white paper. "Look here (Sin 2 x) would be (2 Sin x cos x) so you should find X from the chart and then solve it. Easy?"

Jimin looked at you with both his eyes and mouth opened wide. He shook his head firmly.

"I thought you were smart." You sighed.

Jimin poked your cheeks, pressing his finger on your cheeks and making your lips puckering forward "Is that an insult?"

You blushed from his touch. "N-No." You said in a muffin voice. Jimin smirked before letting go of your cheeks.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter