Beautiful moments part 2 / zelo

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And you will never know

Just how beautiful you are to me

But maybe I’m just in love

When you wake me up

 

____________________

His face was glowing as the sun rays fall on it. You reached your hand above his head trying to avoid the sun heat to touch him. You were standing almost on your knee. Watching zelo sleeping figure in his desk.

The school hours were over. You stopped admiring him before waking him up.

"Zelo-ah" you called near his ear softly. You could know if you kept calling him like this he would wake up as he started to move taking a sudden breath.

"Zelo-ah" you called again this time your index and thump fingers were playing with his earlobe rubbing it softly.

“Hmm…” He finally respond, taking a deep breath.

“All the school had left” you whispered in his ears.

"What are you taking about!?" He opened one eye, giving you a smile.

Your long hair was over your face, you brushed it behind your ear.

"You look so beautiful"

"I know" you gave him a smile.

"What were you saying just now!?" He rubbed his sleepy eye still leaning his head on the table. All he could see was your face as you were so close to him. "Why is it so quiet!?"

"Because mostly all of them are home now, and you and I were supposed to be on a date but you didn’t want to wake up for an hour."

"Why are you so beautiful!?"

"Junhong, don’t change the subject, you are being lazy here-" zelo leaned forward and pressed his lips on yours stopping you from talking. He pulled away, standing up and taking his bag as you were frozen from the sudden contact.

"Aren’t you coming!? Hey" he waved in front of your face as you blinked and looked up at him.

"I hate you junhong" you said, blushing.

"I love you too, let’s go" he winked and walked before you as you stood up and followed him.

"Wait for me I am coming with you" you said trying to catch up with him.

"Try harder walk faster."

"Yah wait"

Zelo giggled as he slowed down and waited for you. Just for you to hit his arm and run away.

"Try and catch me"  

 ”That’s childish _____, come here” he said crossing his arms over his chest refusing to move.

"Ok fine I will go without you." You shrugged, giggling.

"If I come to you, I will kiss till you lose your breath."

"Yeah right IF!!" You giggled running away as he ran after you.

____________________

And I know you love Shrek

‘Cause we’ve watched it 12 times

But maybe you’re hoping for a fairy tale too

And if your DVD breaks today

You should’ve got a VCR

Because I’ve never owned a Blue ray, true say

____________________

"You have Shrek right!?" You said as you walked in zelo’s dorm as if it was your own house.

You have come to the dorm a lot so that’s why no one complained. You had become one of their family since you were just a friend with zelo.

"I know that you love it but could we watch something else." Zelo asked walking over to you as you made yourself comfortable on the couch.

"No. I still want to watch it" you said folding your legs under you.

"We have watched it enough _____" zelo sighed sitting next to you. "Why are we watching the movie in my dorm today!?"

You told him that you were coming ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter