Ma petite/ LEO, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My small gift before starting my exams because it’s going to take long to comeback ^_^ a month is too long.  
This was requested by Inn_STARLIGHT.

 

OC- Wu Inna

_____________

"Come with me"

Inna looked at the boy she currently started to date a few days ago, with confusion and amusement.

"What?"

"Come with me to Korea."

"You are going back." Inna's voice dropped as the most disappointing look was shown over her face. She didn't want him to leave.

Taekwoon was staying in China for a month because he was working on his group's new album. He needed inspiration for something new to make new type of songs since all his songs were mostly sad one. About pain of love, leaving and hurt. So he chose China to visit as his first stop, but he stayed took than he planned to.

That's when he met Inna.

The girl who was working in the cafe he regularly visited while he was staying in china.

Every day he would visit new places to see different people and watch different kinds of life stories. But he would find that the cafe was the most interesting place. Different type of lives, were found in there.

Starting from the lover, the break up couple, the married couple, the blind dates, to the just-friends. Every kind of love stories were there, so he hoped to find the song's idea and theme more quickly.

"You can't keep staring at the other customers, sir."

Taekwoon looked up to find a petite girl with long reddish hair and big eyes looking at him. She was wearing the cafe worker’s uniform which was a brown apron over her white shirt and black trousers.

Taekwoon knew her. She was usually the one who served him whenever he came to this the cafe.

"I'm sorry." Taekwoon apologized and looked back at his white clean paper. 

"Do you need help?" She suddenly asked and Taekwoon gave her a blank stare. She just wanted to help since he looked lost in his own thoughts.

"If you don't want my help, then I'll go." She said and turned to leave when Taekwoon called her name. "Wu Inna"

She froze in her place and turned to look at him with wide eyes. She never told him her name before. How--

 "How did you know my name?"

Taekwoon suppressed a smile as he pointed at her name tag.

She chuckled and hit her head slightly. "I'm such a stupid."

Taekwoon reached his headphones to her. Inna didn't understand what he met by handing her them, but she took them anyway.

"I want you to tell me what do you think of this?"

"Think of what?" Inna asked. "The headphones? They are pretty."

Taekwoon shook his head and touched his ear and Inna figured out that he wanted her to listen to something. Embarrassed of how stupid she is, she did as she was told.

Taekwoon started the music and Inna closed her eyes, listening to the beautiful melody.

She found it a very sad melody that touched her heart and gave it pain without warning.

Taekwoon panicked when he found tears sliding down her eyes. Her eyes were still closed, but tears were sliding unstoppable down her cheeks.

He stood up and pulled the headphones from her ears.

Inna's eyes snapped open to find him standing in front of her. He was so tall compared to her petite size and it was the first time to stand up next to him when he was standing too.

"You weren't supposed to cry." He scrawled.

Inna wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry. But this was so beautiful."

"No, it's not. This song wasn't supposed to make you happy."

"But it's a sad song." Inna looked at him confused and he sighed.

"I'm trying to stop doing those kind of songs." He sat back on his chair, running a hand through his face.

He was frustrated. Why couldn't he stop thinking of her? All his songs were based on his ex-girlfriend whom he had dated for 3 years and broke up with her recently.

A small hand squeezed his shoulder and he looked up. Inna was smiling at him. "You can do it. Your music is already so beautiful."

He smiled at her and Inna's heart beats increased. He looked so cute when he smiled. It was something new aside from his manly and cold image.

"Thank you Inna." He said and she nodded with a small smile. "I will go now. Call me if you need any help, sir?"

She turned to leave when Taekwoon stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

She gave a questioned look so he released her hand and cleared .

"Taekwoon. My name is Taekwoon."

Inna smiled before vanishing back to her work. She was, after all, still in her shift.

Slowly those two became close. When Taekwoon finished any new song, he would ask for her opinion as they shared a lot of smiles together. 

Taekwoon found her so cute, he liked her presence around him. She was like the flower he was looking for, the final touch of his song.

"I like you."

"Huh?" Inna's widened as Taekwoon suddenly confess.

He was looking at his hands that were playing together.

They were in the garden of the hotel where taekwoon was staying at. They were talking about his new song as they were sitting together on one of the benches. The garden was empty and the air was slightly chilling.

Taekwoon took a deep breath before saying those words again. "I like you."

Inna knew about Taekwoon's ex that was why the shock on her face was shown like the sun. She thought his love for his ex was so unforgettable.

"Taekwoon..." He leaned in closer to Inna, making her swallow her words that she wanted to say. She forgot everything as she found herself leaning close to him too.

"Me too. I like you."

And their lips locked into a slow and sweet kiss. When they broke off, Inna's cheek was as red as a tomato. Taekwoon found it as adorable as he warped her in his arm. She warped her arms around his waist, hiding her embarrassed face in his shoulder.

 

That happened just days ago.  She never had ever imagined for him to ask her something like that. He wanted her to go to Korea with him.

"I need you with me." He said and she blushed and looked unsure.

"But I don't know Korean at all." She said "I will be a burden"

He hugged Inna. "Don't worry, you won't be and moreover, I will always be there with you."

Inna nodded, agreeing to go with him. Even though she was nervous and worried she wouldn't be able to cope there. She only wanted to be with him, she knew she could do the impossible only for him.

 

***

 

Was going to Korea a good idea? Inna found herself thinking about it more lately.

 

Inna had been in Korea with her boyfriend for a month or so.

But staying there was never as she expected or as she had been promised of.

Taekwoon promised her that he will always be there when he rarely came home. Even though at first he would try hard to make it. He would later apologize to Inna for not being around as much as he wanted to. 

"You have to understand that music isn't something easy to do, " he said one night when Inna looked a little sad for him not being with her. She just wanted him to be around. When they were still in China she got to see him everyday and spent a lot of time together, but now she couldn't be around him more than 3 hours.   

Inna felt lonely, like she was in a prison. But her love for Taekwoon told her to endure and to wait. He needed her and she needed him. She told herself not to make her own feelings destroy every beautiful thing they had together.

 

Everything seemed to be fine, Taekwoon really did like her and treated her well. Despite his absence, he would make it up for her, until she appeared in front of them at that party.

Naeun, Taekwoon ex-girlfriend. 

 

Taekwoon's group, VIXX, was having a small party at some club and asked Taekwoon to bring Inna with him. They wanted to see their Hyung's new girlfriend, the girl who could make Taekwoon date again after Naeun. They wanted to see the girl who made him forget about her.

Or That what they and Inna thought!

Not knowing much Korean made Inna stuck next to her boyfriend the whole night.

 Waiting for the other member to appear, Taekwoon fingers were laced with Inna's as they kept looking at each other. They simply missed each other, it had been a while since the both of them saw each other and sat with each other like this.

"You look pretty today." Taekwoon remarked at Inna new appearance. She was wearing a blue dress that matched perfectly with her milky skin and her reddish hair. The dress reached a little bit high before her knees and its back was bare as her long hair almost covered it.

For a once Inna decided to be playful despite her now tomato face as she replied, "Pretty only today?"

Taekwoon smiled and shook his head, "Every day you are pretty, but extremely pretty today."

She looked down at their hands that were perfectly matched together, like completing a piece of puzzle as some long strings fall down, covering her face. Taekwoon reached his hand and tucked those strings behind her ears, revealing a hot pink cheeks over her petite face.

"Hyung!"

Inna almost whined when Taekwoon's hand dropped back next to him, as s starting to approach.

"Ninhao! Inna"

Inna's head snapped up to the familiar sound of her first language. Her eyes widened a bit when they fell over a very handsome face. A face only actor would have. He had a cute dimple on his cheeks as he was smiling at her.

"Do you speak Chinese?" She asked and Hongbin nodded, “a little bit. I can accompany you today. It's Hongbin by the way."  

"Thank you, Hongbin." She said when suddenly she felt an arm warping around her shoulder.

"Why would you accompany her?" Taekwoon said, but Inna didn't understand since he spoke in Korean.

"She's your girlfriend, Hyung. I have to take a good care of her."

Taekwoon shot him a death glare and Hongbin almost chuckled, but kept it inside of him for his own safety. He wasn't ready to get hit by him.

"She's with me, so don't worry."

"Yeah, of course, Hyung." Hongbin slowly slid himself next to Hyuk who smiled at Inna and Inna smiled back before looking at Taekwoon with confused eyes.

"Why did he leave?"

"He will be playing with the youngest member." Taekwoon released a breath from his nose as he pulled Inna's chair closely to his.

"Hey, guys." A girlish voice said, making both Inna and Taekwoon look in surprise.

Inna was surprised to find such a beautiful and elegant lady in front of her. She was totally the opposite of her. She had the thin and perfectly curved body, she was tall and had a smart aura around her. She was linking her arm around one of the members a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter