Complex >> Baekhyun, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Baekhyunfab

OC- Kim Yejin

Walking to her class with her big sandwich on her right hand, Yejin took a bite from it deliciously. She was about to take another bite when someone suddenly crashed into her. Causing her to fall over the ground with her sandwich falling over the dusty ground next to her.

"You are blocking my way, Pig!" Sehun chuckled, looking at Yejin, disgusted. He was the hottest guy in her class and the one she hated the most. He was always pulling her.

Wait, she also hated his two friends Tao and Baekhyun who were his partners. 

"She fell down like bowling sticks" Tao laughed.

Yejin tried to stand up, but she lost her balance and inadvertently leaned on her sandwich and it squeezed under her hand.

Everyone in the hallway started to laugh as Tao commented, "Even your sandwich couldn't stand your weight, Piggy." Yejin felt the back of burning as tears started to form up in her light brown eyes.  

They had had always bullying her because of her over weight. It hurt Yejin a lot, but this moment was harder for her.  

She glanced up at Baekhyun who was standing away from the scene behind them. He looked away once he met up with her eyes.

Yejin bit down on her lower lip hard as her vision became blurry with her tears. She held her squeezed sandwich and stood up on her feet. Her skirt was full of dirt from the dust and the sandwich's mayonnaise.

Yejin wasn't that fat. She had been just chubby but yet they were bullying her because she looked very fat to them.

"You are going to regret this." Yejin choked, glaring at them as she staggered away to the bathroom.

"I can't wait to see what you will do, Pig" Sehun called behind her, causing all the hallway to laugh at her again.

The tears were now showering her face, but she tried hard not to sob. Because she didn't want to show that she was broken in front of him.

Yejin wanted him to see that she could survive without him. Byun Baekhyun. She would show him what she could really do.

He made fun of her and hurt her so badly. But she couldn't only blame him. She also blamed herself for believing in things that wasn't true, for getting her hopes up and for making a fool out of herself.

••••

Flashback

••••

"Get off, Pig!" Sehun pushed Yejin away from the doorway.

She stumbled, closing her eyes as she was ready to get hit by the wall or the floor, but instead she felt a strong arm catching her, holding her shoulder firmly as her face hit a soft surface.

"Watch where you are walking." He said as he pushed her slightly away from his arms and walked passed her.

Yejin stood there frozen as she watched Baekhyun catching up with the guys. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest. He looked so cool saving her and then acting all cold and stuff.

She had fallen for him like a fool. But he was still Byun Baekhyun who normal people like she couldn't get even near him or be friend with.

***

Yejin couldn't get the image of Baekhyun when his face was close to her asking her to be careful out of her mind. Actually, he said, "watch where you are walking." and there was almost no big difference.

She couldn't forget his smell when she crashed into his chest. He smelled like chocolate and cinnamon her favorite type of food.

Sitting on the rooftop as Yejin always used to, at the lunch break time, since she needed a time alone to eat without hearing any  insult comments, she pulled out her lunch box that she prepared early this morning.

Her saliva started to run as she could hear stomach groaning. She was so hungry and she just simply loved food.

She opened the box cover to release a delicious food from all colors. Talking chopsticks she took a bit of the rice that she designed with cherry tomato over it.

She wanted to enjoy this peaceful moment while eating her lunch. There was no sehun to annoy and bully her. Or Tao to make fun of her body shape or saying how she looked like a pig.

"What are you doing here?"

Yejin choked by her food as she heard a male voice coming from behind her. Her peaceful place had been discovered.

She turned slowly coughing as the food stuck in , only to find one of the last people she would like to meet here. Byun Baekhyun, Sehun best friend and her crush.

Yejin looked behind him expecting to find Sehun and Tao coming behind as It would be the end of her, but no one was there.

"I'm alone." He answered her thoughts, handing her his water bottle as he watched her coughing so much. "Try to breath slowly."

She did as he advised and took the bottle sipping the water in as she finished it up completely.

"Thank you." She breathed, handing him the bottle back.

Baekhyun looked at the bottle, amazed. "Wow, You must love water so much."

"I do." Yejin smiled, feeling her heart beating fastened again, but her smile faded when Baekhyun didn't smile back.

Of course, what was she expecting!

He would start making fun of her now and ask Sehun and Tao to Join him later on.

Yejin found it better to leave before Baekhyun would say anything or make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter