English Letter/ N

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You frowned as you looked at your students in front of you.

Half of them didn't do well in their exam and you wanted to punish them by not smiling and being cold toward them all the day.

They weren't kids, to ignore your description of the lesson, then what was wrong with their results? It had been 3 months since you started teaching them and there wasn't any improvement for some of them.

You were working as an English teacher for one of the idols that their fame started to grow nowadays. It was awkward to accept it at first because you would teach people who would be older than you, but they payed you well so you didn't mind. As the time passed you were thinking of giving up on this work. 

"So, I'm going to give your results now" you said walking toward them slowly.

"Mr kim wonshik" you read the name that were written above the page. Your eyes fallen at his score and you nodded, approving with his result as it was 84%.  You suppressed a smile and handed him the paper. "You did quite well, thank you."

"You are welcome" Ravi said, winking.

You turned your head to the next student whose paper was right in front of you.

"Mr, Han Sanghyuk"

"Yes, " he said with a hopeful smile.

"I'm sorry, but I expected more from you" you handed him his paper which was written 67% over it, which made him embarrassed and turning the paper over the table hiding his result.

"Yeah!" He hissed, avoiding your eye contact.

The next student was the one who never respond well to anything you say or do. Even though he has a great manner, but when it come to study, he would just lay his head over the table and sleep. You looked at his paper as you handed it to him. "Mr, lee Taekwoon. I really wish you would give some attention in my class." He took the paper from you putting it under his head as he turned back to sleep. You sighed, but your mood changed when you saw the next result in the paper. it was the dimple guy's paper. Mr perfects in languages." Lee Hongbin"

"Yes, " he smiled, giving you a little peek of his dimple.

"Thank you." You handed him his paper which was saying 97% on it "you did a great job."

"It's all thanks to you, sam" he said reading his result with a big smile. You just nodded, heading to the cute boy who always joke around. "Kim Jaehwan"  you called him and he looked at you from above his glasses. "Thank you you did well. " He just smiled at you looking at his paper in excitement.

"Me, it's my turn." Hakyeon said, smiling a lot with a confident tone. "I did well right? I'm the best of all of them."

You rolled your eyes as you slammed his paper in front of him, crossing your arms around your chest, raising your eyebrow as your gaze was seeking to kill him right away.

He was the last in your class and the worst score was his. You were conned by him when you first saw him. Since he was the leader, you had expected too much from him at least attention when you explain anything. But all he did was playing around, messing and flirting with you from time to time, never payed attention since his mind wasn't with your lesson. Sometimes he would be staring at you and the other time he would be sleeping or playing with his phone. You couldn't deny that your heart beat fastened whenever he looked at you. But still you got angrier everyday with his grades.

"You did a great job, Hakyeon-ssi. Excellent." You had said with sarcasm filled your tone before turning to take your bag to leave.

You stood at the door and said before leaving. "Thanks for your efforts guys. I just should teach children since they are going to listen and pay attention to me."

 

"What was your result?" Taekwoon asked Hongbin curiously when you left. Hongbin showed him his sheet with a smile, making taekwoon nodding. But all the attention where on hakyeon as he suddenly got up from his seat out of the room. They watched him leave without a word and looked at each other.

"What was his score?" Hyuk asked as he looked at Hakyeon's paper as all the other member's head popped over Hyuk to have a look too. They were all silent as their mouth dropped. Hakyeon got 2% in his exam. No wonder you were so angry.

You were about to leave the building, -before you could reach the door, when you heard your name being called behind you. You turned to see hakyeon was running toward you. He stopped before taking his breath and looked at you.

"You... Are you... Mad?" He asked, panting, taking his breath between each word.

"Of course I'm mad." You said smugly, throwing your arms in the air and rested them over your waist.

"What happened is that I couldn't..." Hakyeon was about to explain when you cut him down.

 "I really don't care what happened. All I care about is your exam results. It would be better if you studied just once than playing around and flirting with girls."

"Are you jealous?" Hakyeon smirked, but you just glared at him. Yes, you were jealous. Hakyeon was following you around whenever you were in the company. Flirting with you and playing around. You started to fall for him slowly as you though he had feelings for you since you were the only girl in the company who was treated like that, but you never showed that. How could you fall for an idol who you suppose to be teaching?

Two days ago you found him in one of the restaurant with a girl who you had never seen before. And she didn't seem to be an idol. So you concluded that he liked to only flirt and playing around with girls nothing serious. And this was one of the reason's for your anger. But the main reason was that you felt like you failed in your job as a teacher with a score like what he got.

"I hope that you wouldn't cross the line Cha Hakyeon." You scowled.

"Yah, I was joking with you." He giggled nervously as he saw how serious you were with your words.

"And also I hope that you won't joke around with me." You crossed your arms around your chest, changing your weight from left leg to right leg. "If your grades didn't change, I'm going to tell your CEO. I have been lying for months I think I should stop doing that."

Hakyeon just stood there listening to all your words.

"Even if you're bigger than me, but I'm still your teacher. Please respect that." You continued nodding. " There is  another exam in two weeks. Please study this time. It will help you actually not me." You gave him a last look before, leaving.

The thing that you didn't know was that Hakyeon was in love with you. Since the first day he had seen you. He kept sticking to you and play around hoping to get close to you, but now it seemed like he messed up completely. He got to make you hate him and being angry toward him.

He bit his lips, turning to go back to where s were staying. He entered the room, finding them all looking at his paper. He sighed as he sat on a chair that were in the corner of the room.

"So?" Leo asked.

"Is she so angry?" Hongbin asked. Hakyeon just nodded.

"Of course she's mad you even got a score worse than the worst in this world." Hyuk said, but pressed his lips into a line when all his hyung glared at him.

"The worst is..." Hakyeon inhaled. "She hates me too."

"You confessed?" Ken asked with a wide eyes.

"No" hakyeon sighed as he told them what you told him a minute ago.

"She hates you... She hates you." Hyuk said, pointing at his hyung with a nodding agreeing that she hates him.

"Han Sanghyuk" leo glared at the youngest.

"What?" Hyuk shrugged, "he was the one who said it first."

Leo rolled his eyes as hongbin put his hand over his mouth muting him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter