Losing a friend / V, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You may notice that this is so random XD I just want to write anything to get over this writer’s block. anyway I hope you enjoy this one.

Words counting: 2, 420 

 

 

You were enjoying your morning coffee, while reading a book you planned to finish this day. It was the weekend. No school... No schedule... And you decided to relax that day and do something you love. Reading and listening to classical music.

 

However, this heavenly moment didn’t last for so long as the doorbell frightened the hell out of you. You didn’t expect anyone at that hour. Slapping close your book, you put it over your couch and went to see who was at your door.

 

You opened the pad to see who was at the door, but there was no one. So you sighed and returned back to the couch.

 

But before you could enjoy a sip of your coffee the doorbell rang again and you get your blood turning hot.

 

Rushing to the door, you opened it quickly, ready to snap at whoever was pranking you, but the words stuck in your throat when you saw him in front of you. He was giving you boyish grin, his body bouncing in excitement.

 

Waving at you, Taehyung said. “Good morning, Y/N.”

 

You stared at him dumbfounded. Blinking many times, you took a step back and closed the door, not inviting him. Leaving him alone, outside your door.

 

What was he doing here?! What?! You thought, your heart hammering inside your chest.

 

 

 

The doorbell rang again, and you shook your head refused to open up the door.

 

“Y/N? You don’t want to see me?”

 

“It’s not like that.” You whispered to yourself as you turned to open the door, but something inside of you stopped you.

 

You couldn’t face him after he dumped you. After you confessed that you liked him, he suddenly disappeared. After he made you fell for him and not being able to say away from him, it had been a month since he had been away. He never called, never replied to your messages, never appeared again. You were sure that it was his no to your confession.

 

Your heart tightened as you remembered how hard you cried, how you screamed your hatred for him. Why was he returning back now? What did he want from you?

 

“Y/N, open up I want to talk to you.” He said, knocking on the door surprising you.

 

“No, never. I don’t want to see you.” You yelled at the door and then silence followed, made you wonder if he had left already.

 

You sighed, half in relief, half in disappointed. Now, you would not be able to see your best friend again.

 

You met Taehyung a year ago. Both of you were working on a collaborated song for your first anniversary of debut. He was too sweet to you and too friendly. You enjoyed the time with him while recording the song.

 

Slowly the two you got closer to each other. It turned from a work partner to a friend whom you liked being around with, and slowly, you realized that you had feelings for your best friend.

 

Spending time with him, almost every day. Him calling you at night, telling you how much he missed you. The many texts you shared together at late time, you thought that those things weren’t shared just between friends. The way he treated you, made you think that he was interested in you too.

 

And that time that you couldn’t forget, under the moonlight, at the rooftop of your office building. It was the time when he gave you the courage to confess.

 

It was a summer night, where the breeze was mixed up with the warmth of the morning and a little chilly coolness. You were busy working on your new song after the other one became a huge success, when Taehyung called you.

 

“What?” You cooed, couldn’t hide that excited feeling that engulfed you suddenly and that little happiness that filled your chest.

 

“You must be tired, come to the rooftop. I have some delicious snacks just for you.”

 

You smiled to yourself, already saving the files you were working on. “But I’m busy. Can’t you come here?”

 

“No.” Taehyung said in a scolding tone, but you knew he was playing around. You were used to that childish side of him. “Don’t make me wait for so long. Don’t make a prince wait.”

 

“You are so into your role aren’t you?” You closed your PC and made it out of your studio to the elevator, never ending the call. Just listening to his voice, cheered you up.

 

“You should watch the awesomeness of me in this drama, you won’t regret it.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Are you going to take so long reaching here?”

 

“I told you to come down to the studio, why the rooftop?”

 

“Because the weather is nice, and I want to spend the night with you.”

 

You blushed upon hearing that. Your feelings were confusing as always, and he was the reason. He would one a time flirt with you and the other time treat you like his brother.

 

Arriving to the rooftop, you opened the door and was welcomed by Taehyung’s back. He was watching the view of the street at night, next to him there was a table filled with chips bags and cola cans. There was a lot

 

Approaching him slowly, an evil idea popped into your mind. You made your steps unnoticeable, sneaking behind him. When you were just right behind, you pushed him slightly and screamed to scare him. Your plan worked and he jumped in surprise, his hand on his chest.

 

“Yeah.” He scrawled at you, trying to return to his mind again. “You scared th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter