Prepare yourself / Hongbin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smiles and laughter filled the karaoke room. It was your school reunion and you were happy that you got to see your classmates and friends again.

 

“We missed you Y/N” You laughed when one of your classmates said.

 

“I missed you too guys”

 

“How come you became more and more beautiful?” Another classmate of you said and you laughed hard. It made you embarrassed and the only way to cover your embarrassment was laughing and it was your habit.

 

“Thank you John. You’re making me feel shy” you put your hands over you cheeks as they laughed at your action.

 

That’s when you felt someone poking your arm. You turned to see, Hongbin, your boyfriend’s expression wasn’t good at all, you hit yourself mentally that you almost forgot about him being with you.

 

“Let’s leave.” He whispered in your ears as you leaned your head closer to him.

 

You snapped your head to his direction and hissed “Wae?!” You really didn’t want to leave now. You missed your friends and your classmates too much to leave now.

 

“I’m not feeling well.” Hongbin said, you knew that he didn’t want to come at the first place but you begged him. You wanted to show your boyfriend to your friends as they kept asking you about his look, about his personality, etc. that was why you brought him with you. You pouted and warped your arms around his. “Can’t we stay more? Just ten minutes and then we will leave okay. Please… Please… okay?”

 

Hongbin sighed and nodded, you flashed him a smile before turning back to your friends.

 

“Y/N?!” someone tapped on your shoulder, you looked over to see it was john with a smile you said, “Something wrong?”

 

“Let’s sing a duet like our school days” he said excitedly. Actually it had been a long time since you sang, you were the singers of the school band in your school days and singing again would remind you of all those days, but you remembered that Hongbin wouldn’t like you to sing with another guy so you refused. “I’m sorry, I don’t think that it would be a nice idea”

 

“Come on, Y/N I bet you miss singing together like old days.” John whined and then looked at Hongbin. “You know, she was the best singer in our school.”

 

“Really” Hongbin said raising his eyebrow. “I didn’t know”

 

You bet your lips, knowing that hongbin was angry from his tone. It was sharp and scary.

 

“How come you don’t know isn’t she your girlfriend?”

 

“YAH!!” You hit John’s arm, glaring at him. “I stopped singing before I met him. Got a problem?”

 

“Oh~~ Y/N Violent as always”

 

“Yah, shut up” you giggled.

 

“Let’s sing this song only okay.”

 

Hongbin looked the other way once your eyes met his, you bet your lips again. Why is he acting this way?

“Just one song okay?”

 

“YES!! EVERYONE our SINGER is back.” John said as a cheering voices filled the room again. You took the karaoke remote and chose a song you and John used to sing. It was one of your many favorite songs.

 

Once you started to sing, all the room hushed and they listened to you and john. It was a balled song that gives you feels. It show how amazing your voice was, perfectly and how it matched well with John’s. You didn’t see Hongbin’s expression the whole song as you were too busy making an eye contact with John and you were too concentrated in singing more than anything in the room. You missed singing after all.

 

A loud cheering filled the room once more as you finished. You smiled and chuckled as you looked at john who throw his arms around you and hugged you. “You are still as good as ever Y/N”

 

“Thank you.” you pulled away after hugging him back.

 

“Why didn’t you become a singer? You’re a talented girl?” A classmate of you said as she patted your arm. You just smiled without giving an answer.

 

You returned to your place again, with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter