Your smile/ Ravi, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Looking through your room window, you stared at the dark sky. There were no stars and it had been cloudy just like your day.

Today could be regarded as the worst day in your life.

No matter how hard you worked, nothing would go right. You would always mess up something. Today, you messed up badly that your boss scolded you and cut down your salary which you needed badly for your tuition fees.

You reached for your phone in your pocket. The cold air slipping into your apartment, but it didn’t work to cool you down. Dialing the one and only who could save you in any situations, you hoped he wouldn’t be busy, or you would scream out of the window with no shame.

After the third ring, he answered you. “Hey, Y/N.” He sound like you cut him from doing something.

You pouted, playing with the hem of your hoodie. “Are you busy?”

“Me? I was working on something.” He said and you cursed underneath your breath.

Even your savior was busy, you felt lonely all of sudden. The weight on your chest heaved and all you could think of is curling in the bed, crying for your messed up life.

“Ah. Okay”

 

 

“Did you want something?” He asked.

“No, I just missed my best friend.” A sigh skipped your mouth.

“Oh, bad day.” Wonshik said without you saying anything. He really was the one who understood you the most.

“Don’t make me feel like I call you just because I have a bad day.” You whined cutely, half embarrassed that he guessed it himself.

“It’s your voice. You seemed down.”

“I’m always down.”

“Okay, pretty much downer.” Wonshik chuckled.

“Shut up, Wonshik. Are you coming or not?”

“I’m sorry, Y/N. But I’m really busy right now.”

Your heart dropped and your lips turned down in a frown. “Fine!” You spat without meaning to and closed the line right away

You understood that he had his work and not being your best friend meant he was available like 24/7 for your . But you couldn’t help but to feel disappointed. Plus, it had been a week since you saw him.

Regretting being such an idiot, you ran to your bed and buried your face in your mattress. You screamed your lungs out as the anger took you. You weren’t the kind to cry easily, so you would let out your frustrated with kicking your bed and screaming.

Not less than fifteen minutes and your doorbell rang. You wondered who had a death wish at a time like this. Ready to snap at whoever was ringing your door, you were surprised to find a tall, muscular man in front of you. He was wearing all black. Black hoodie, black sweatpants, black sunglasses, black musk and black cap.

Nice! The right one to snap at in the right time.

Rolling your eyes, you stood in front of him with your hands in your waist. “Seriously? Sunglasses in this darkness?”

“I sneaked out, fans were waiting in front of the company building.” He smiled at you, that innocent smile that always made you forgive him no matter how angry you were, taking off his sunglasses.

“You said you had a work.” You huffed, your lips moved into a pout.

“Guess who is more important? You.”

You tried hard not to smile. No wonder he was the one and only. Except that he was under the title of best friend. “Idiot.”

“Let’s go out.” Wonshik said suddenly, grabbing your hands.

You were about to protest, but Wonshik already pulled you out of your apartment and closed the door behind you. You stood, mouth open in shock.

“What have you done?”

“Getting you out of your cave?” He shrugged, but you couldn’t believe what just happened right now.

“You closed the door.” You pointed at the door, your eyebrow met. “My keys, my phone, my shoes.” You pointed at your feet as you were wearing slippers. “They are all inside, Wonshik. I’m stuck outside now.”

“Oh.” Wonshik’s mouth fell in O shaped, just realizing what had happened. Why hadn’t he thought of that? “I’m sorry?”

“Urgh,” You hugged the door, knocking on it dramatically. “Can it get worse?”

“Here, I will make it better for you.” With a smile over his face, from the overdose cuteness of yours, Wonshik took you by the elbow dragging you with him.

“My keys, my phone.” You faked a cry, resisting against his pulling. But it was no use, Wonshik was stronger. He put an arm around your neck and walked with you under his arm.

“Stop whining little kid.” He said, pinching your nose. You pouted, looking at him with puppy eyes.

“Where am I going to sleep then, Wonshik?”

“At the dorm, of course.”

“Taekwoon Oppa will be there?” You asked, getting all excited all of sudden. You liked to see Wonshik getting frustrated whenever you talked about Leo.

“No, he is sleeping at the studio tonight.” Wonshik answered, with a wide smile over his face.

“Then I’m not sleeping there.”

“Do you want to sleep on the street then?” You looked at the ground, dirty and full of mud. The weather was getting cold too. Thinking about how cold it would be, you shivered shook your head.

“Let’s take a walk first.” With his arm still around you, you walked by Wonshik side by side.

It was flattering to be that close to Wonshik. Your heart wouldn’t calm down whenever you he came closer to you, hug you, or with the slightest touch. It was a normal thing between the two of you, but you couldn’t help feeling that.

You were doomed to feel like that about your best friend when he only looked at you as his little sister.

You sometimes wondered if Wonshik felt the same, but whenever a girl passed by, Wonshik wouldn’t get his eyes of her, making you realize that no matter what you did, Wonshik would never look at you the way he looked at other girls.

But you knew that you had a special spot inside his heart. You prayed secretly that Wonshik would never meet the girl of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter