Confused Roommates/ Jimin, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just an idea came across my mind. Enjoy. 

 

You stopped typing on your computer and your fingers hung awkwardly over the keyboard. You could no longer find the words in your mind.

You lost concentration, as a loud music came from the room next to you.

Frustrated, you snapped your bedroom open as you walked into the room that was just next to yours. Knocking on the door, angrily, a boy who you call your roommate opened the door.

He was breathing heavily, soaking in his own sweat. His hair sticking to his forehead and you could see drops of sweat running down his face. You tried to ignore how good he looked right now, despite him being sweaty.

“Did I annoy you?” He asked, with a smile that reach from ear to ear. His eyes would disappear when he smiled.

It was hard to stay angry at Jimin, despite his best body that you would drool dreaming of touching it, he was so innocent and cute. Like a little angel who had decided to drop at your door to be your roommate.

“Just keep the music down. I can’t concentrate.” You said, clearing your throat.

 

“Ah, I’m sorry. I was just practicing. I will keep it down.”

“Have you eaten dinner?”

He shook his head and you sighed, not believing that guy. He came home from his studio a few hours ago and he still didn’t eat anything.

“Do want to eat something?”

“Are you going to make me dinner?” He smirked and you felt heat rushing to your cheeks.

“If you don’t want, then forget it.” You blunted, turning around to leave. But before you could make your second step, a hand reached for your elbow, stopping you.

Realizing that he was touching your bare skin, Jimin drew his hand quickly to his side. You smiled at the way he looked as if he committed a crime by touching you.

“Actually, I’m hungry.” He said, not looking in your eyes.  

You half smiled, before resting your hands on your waist. “Take a shower then. Food will be ready when you come out.”

He nodded, as returned back inside his room. Grabbing clothes, he quickly made his way to the bathroom. You already made your way to the kitchen to feed him.

It was strange at first to be a roommate with an idol. As a script writer and producer who worked for BigHit, they asked you to accept Jimin in your house for a couple of months. It was hard at first to accept that a young man would live with you, but later you got used to it.

It had been a few weeks since Jimin took the empty room next to yours. Living with him under the same roof frustrated you in many ways. You could angry a lot, annoyed. Sometimes you wished you could ask him to leave your house.

But he always apologized for the little mistakes he did, smiling that innocent smile of his making your anger go away. He made you feel butterflies in your stomach with every little action he did, which was dangerous.

Jimin would never look at you that way. Jimin had a boyfriend who would visit him regularly. One of his group members, Min Yoongi, the reason why Jimin was staying with you instead of dorms.  

After preparing dinner for Jimin, he came out of the bathroom wearing an oversized white T-shirt and black sweatpants. The towel was over his head, he slid it down to his neck as he sat down amused of the food you made.

“Eat a lot.” You said, walking away, but Jimin’s voice stopped you.

“Aren’t you going to eat with me?” He pouted like a little kid even though he was already a grown up man.

“I have work to do.”

“Then I won’t eat.” He sulked, standing up.

“But I made the food for you.”

“If you aren’t eating, I will not eat. I know you still didn’t have dinner yet. Let’s eat together.” Your eyes looked at the chair which Jimin pointed at.

Rolling your eyes, you couldn’t refuse his offer. You sat down on the chair and Jimin grinned, already giving you a bowl of rice. “Are you happy now?”

“Of course.” He said, without hesitation. His smile was wide. “I like it when you are around.”

Don’t get my hopes up. You wanted to tell him, but kept it for yourself.

You and Jimin talked a lot while having the meal. He told you about his dance practice and the new song they were working on. You told him about the scenario you were working on and who you had in mind to play the lead role.

“I’m thinking of Seo In guk, but I don’t know if he will like the plot.” You told Jimin, concerned.

“I’m sure he will. The plot is so interesting. You are also working on the new boy group concept, right?”

“Yeah, that’s too.”

“I’m rooting for you, Noona.” He said with a smile. You wished you could squeeze his cheeks.

“Don’t call me Noona. I will feel so old, I’m just two years older than you.”

“Then should I call you, Y/N?”

You froze for a moment, hearing your name from him and all of sudden you felt hot as your heart beat race.

“No...” You shook your head, reaching for the water in front of you.  

“Noona, that’s my bottle.” He said, but it was already too late, your lips touched it. Jimin, unnecessarily grinned as he whispered, “Indirect kiss.”

Choking on the water, you coughed, putting the bottle on the table. Jimin stood up and reached for your back, rubbing it as you coughed.

Suddenly, the door rang and you felt Jimin’s hand froze on your back. You already knew who it was, there was no one who could come at a late hour like this except for him.

“I’m fine, Jimin. Open the door.” You told him with a small smile. Even though inside your heart, you felt a great pain. Just now, it felt like you had a moment with Jimin as he was teasing you. You felt your heart stopping for thinking he could have feelings for you.

But it was impossible. Jimin would never feel anything for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter