Love Contract/ Suga, You (Part 1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is that all you have to say?” You said in annoying tone, which didn’t please him even one bit, but he didn’t show it. He gave you a blank look as you were fighting that burning feeling in your throat and gulped hard.

“Are you going to continue being like this?” He asked, eyebrow raised. His face was leaning on his palm lazily, looking at you with bored eyes.

“Yes. Do you... Is that really it?” You said firmly and watched him nod curtly as he stood up and hanged his camera case over his shoulder, putting his phone in his pocket.

“I guess, there’s nothing for me to do here.” He said, before reaching for the glass of water that was placed in front of you and gulped down the liquid, returning it over the table with a loud thud. “Bye.”

He turned and walked out of the café’s door. Upon hearing the jingle of the door open and close, you sighed heavily, the burning in your closed raised.

Running a hand through your face, you flickered your hair backward as you grabbed your bag and followed him out the café but never chased him out.

You asked him out today, in mind to confirm something. To confirm his feelings to you. But like always, he didn’t seem to care and this confirmed that you were just another girl that he killed the time with, a contract that you had to do

You wiped quickly the tear that skipped your eyes before letting the others following it. You weren’t going to cry. It was the end of everything like you agreed with him from the start. If there was something to begin with. You gulped at the thought as you turned and took the opposite way.

After this day, you would never see Yoongi ever again. You wondered how easy it was for you to fall for him, how everything seemed to be a dream and then with some thoughts it ended!

Everything was over.

Except how deep you fell for him

~~

One month ago.

A dizzy feeling shot you as you gulped another glass from the beer your friends were drinking. You started to get drunk as the heat flushed in your cheeks. It was your class gathering and you came to meet all your high school classmates again after 3 years of not seeing each other.

The place was noisy enough with the loud music and the shattering of the glass when someone tossing. They were also talking no stopping that you started to feel your head getting a headache.

“Hey! Hey!” You looked up and found the ex-class president holding up a glass of wine in the air. He was standing eyeing the place, until no one from the long table, they made, were talking. Only the music was heard “Good!” he grinned and took a deep breath. “Let’s play a game.”

He shouted and everyone over the table started to cheer up.

“Calm down!” He said, swinging his hands in the air. “Truth or Dare.”

“And the 'Dare' is going to drink from this.” Another guy said that you could recognize as his best friend. He pointed over a large glass that three people could drink from. It was about 2 liters. “This is going to be fun.”

The game started with the girl whose hair was tied into a long tail. Her name was Seulgi, a girl who barely talked to anyone in the school days, but it seemed like it all was in the past. She was now more confident and talkative. She chose ‘Truth’ and shocked everyone with her reply on how much she hated this class, but at the end she got a lot of cheers.

And like this the game turned into another girl who you remembered as the artist of the class, she liked to draw a lot. Unfortunately, she chose ‘Dare’ and drunk the whole glass alone. You scoffed thinking how stupid she was.

The game goes on and on, with different choices between truth and dare. The kids who chose truth would be asked a question and they had to answer it with honesty. For the dare kids, they would skip being questioned by drinking from the ‘Death Glass’ as they started to call it.

Your turn came and all the boys started to cheer loudly in expectation for you to do something different. You were from the popular kids in the class so all the eyes were on you.

“Truth or Dare.” The class president asked.

“Truth.” You said, shocking them all. They expected from you to choose ‘Dare’

The class president cleared his throat before smirking. “Okay, when you decided to become a model, was it because of Mark? We all know that you wanted to be an English teacher.”

The question took you off guard as you snickered and raised an eyebrow. You said smugly, avoiding the sense of the clench in your chest. “It’s not your business.” Making everyone cheer up.

Suddenly you found the Death Glass in front of you, filled with alcohol to the point it would spill over the table. You whined, looking at the glass. “This is unfair.”

“You didn’t tell the truth, punishment time.” One of the boys who ever sitting in front of you smirked and you threw a tissue at him, making him laugh.

“Fine.” You sighed, looking at the glass closely. It looked painful with your slight headache and spinning head. You your lips, gulping before reaching for the glass to your mouth. But a hand reached for it and snatched the glass before you could sip even a little from it.

Your eyes widened as you saw him, gulping all the liquid in his throat in one go. You winced watching how he didn’t even breathe until he finished it.

“Clear!” He said, putting the class on the table.

“Trying to play her hero~” Someone scoffed, leading for him to smirk.

“I’m nobody's hero.” He said, coolly, before glancing up at you. You didn’t know it was because of the alcohol that you had been drinking or because of his breathtaking gaze that he was giving you, your heart felt like it was on fire, jumping up and down just with his gaze on you.

Probably because of alcohol. You didn’t even know him. You didn’t remember someone in your class looked like him, with his small eyes and lips, the heart shape of his face and milky white and pale skin. He looked cool with his clothes that was on point. So casual. You thought. He was wearing black leather jacket over white shirt and blue jeans.

“No, he probably just wanted to try it.” The class president laughed, he seemed to know him. “Suga doesn’t give a . He only cares about himself.”

The guy who the class president called Suga, smirked and shifting his eyes away from over you. But strangely a disappointed feeling crept into you as you forced a smile and nodded. Your heart was still drumming in your chest.

“Thanks.” You murmured, but it seemed like he didn’t hear you as he didn’t answer.

~~

You were glad that the party was over as you headed immediately out of the place, seeking for fresh air to breath. Once the clear air hit your face, you inhaled deeply, leaning over the wall.

By the next rounds of the game, a lot had already passed on the table drunk, but you continued to play as you drunk from this glass, two times by now. You felt everything spinning around you.

Inside, the place almost suffocated you with the smoke and alcohol smile though you yourself smelled like alcohol. Sniffing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter