Too Late I / Suga

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your songs are so bad

You can’t write well

Your style is so bad, bad, bad

You can’t even rap. You are so slow.

Do you think you can make songs so easily? It’s not a game for girls

You should go and play with Barbie better than this Sh*t that you are doing. I got enough of you.

You couldn’t ever forget about those words. It strapped in your heart like a sharp knife. Your heart cracked and clicked whenever you remember them. It still made you angry and full of rage. You couldn’t imagine that your best friend, the one that you depended on the most, the one that you trusted could say that to you.

 

Shocked, betrayed, weren’t enough to describe how you felt that time

You were preparing for a song that you were going to sing and rap at the underground. You were excited as well as you worked hard. You were so concentrated on your computer in the small studio that you and Yoongi made together so you could achieve your dreams together, when suddenly you heard the door slammed open. You turned around almost immediately with your chair.

Yoongi who was burning with anger and seemed like he was going to kill someone right away, was standing in front of you. He leaned close to you, his hands were holding the chair’s arms as his face was close to you. You knew why he was like that.

“I told you before that you are never going to sing or rap” He snapped, his jaw was tensioned, he was glaring at you.

“You have never told me why? Just hear me out for just once. Don’t you trust me?” You were hoping that he would calm down a bit. Even though you were close with him, actually very close, there was something that you never understood. Why does he hate me to try my own music? Why he doesn’t want to give chance. Why he is doing this.

“I don’t want to” He left his hands, now he was spinning around, then stopped… looking at you with the same eyes that filled with hate.

“Look MIN YOONGI” you stood up, pointing at him. “If you don’t want to trust me, it’s okay. If you want to fight, I am fine with that. But I and my song will be shown to all the people in the underground. If you like it or not. I don’t care. Just wait” You snapped. You couldn’t take it anymore. He was selfish, so selfish. You gave him a death glare pulling your flash memory from the computer and left the room, slamming the door behind you. You didn’t realize the tears on your cheeks until you got away from the studio.

“JERK” was all you could say at that time.

You had meet Yoongi many times after this day but he was insulting you like he had never been something to you. You ignored him, trying to ignore the feeling of being betrayed by your best friend, the one that you had crush on a long time ago.

It was finally the day for your performance, you were nervous, so nervous that you wanted someone to calm you done. There were a lot of friends that were comforting you cheering on you, but they weren’t who you wanted to get warmth from.

Before your performance Yoongi’s last words to you were “it’s going to be the worst song ever”

All you could do was smiling, showing your teeth, taking the mic from him and went to rock with your performance. After that performance you had never gone back to the underground rapping. You never saw Yoongi after that and never called him

Your performance was all over the internet, all the people was talking about how brilliant your music was. How genius you were. You touched millions hearts with your music. A lot of companies asked to sign with them to be there composer and lyricist. You chose the best one and signed with them.

You even made a single album that had ranked #1 for weeks. You became one of the most famous producers and lyricists. You were so happy with your success. You made it to you dreams. Your parents and family were so proud of you. You loved what your life turned into. You were doing what you loved and that was the true happiness for you.

2 Years later.

You were working on your new album when your manager entered the studio. You looked up at him, smiling at him.

“What’s wrong oppa?” You asked as he never entered your studio when you were working, only when there was something emergency, new work or something important.

“There is a work for you” He said. You smiled in excitement you always loved to work. “It’s a collaboration this time. They are still rookies but they are doing a great job. They had won a lot of awards”

“Great, it looks fun” You looked at him with puppy eyes that were saying are they boys or girls.

“And they are boys group” He sighed, closing his eyes for a second ashamed of your silly behavior. You were jumping in the studio, kicking the air and gave it some punches. You were so excited.

“Thank you Oppa” You kissed your manager’s cheek boldly, leaving the studio room. He was blushing, putting his hand on the cheek you kissed.

“She’s Crazy” He said, as you slipped into the room again making him jump hoping you hadn’t hear him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter